Quality Suites(La Grange)
US$72
US$63
Best Western Ashbury Inn(La Grange)
US$85
US$155
US$140
US$90
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$89
Hampton.com
US$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$112
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

All reviewsthe staff were friendly and helpfulgreat suitechoice hotelsnice breakfastnice place to stayenjoyed my staybreakfast buffetroad tripchaindogs
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Be Specific if your needs and they will make every effort to fulfill. They just got new beds and the rooms always smell like clean linen and downy.
I stay there every weekend for Work and they always make me feel welcome.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We stayed here while on our way to Tennessee for a funeral. Hotel availability was very limited in Louisville so we opted for this property on the outskirts of town. I now know why there were still rooms available here. At check in we were greeted by a friendly gentleman who advised us that our original room request (2 King Suites) could not be met and that one of our rooms was a King Jacuzzi suite (honestly...I did not know that they still had these type of rooms). Our room rate was adjusted downward as a result. Upon arrival on the 2nd floor we were met by quite a sight. One half of the hallway was filled with construction clutter and debris. (By the next day, a black sheet of plastic had been put up that separated the non construction area from the construction area). Beyond the obvious safety concerns (what if that was the only route of evacuation?), I found myself wondering why they were even renting rooms on this floor. We only stayed one night, and arrived later in the day (meaning no actual work was going on) but I would imagine it got a little noisy up there during work hours. Additionally the hotel had not chosen to communicate the fact that they were renovating an entire floor of the hotel on either their website or during the check in process. The room itself was sub par...not very clean and extremely noisy. Apparently when you have a jacuzzi tub in your room, all of the plumbing sounds from the floor above are amplified and projected through the jacuzzi jets. The next morning I addressed my concerns with the person working at the front desk. She was extremely apologetic, especially after I showed her photos of the 2nd floor. Apparently she had just started working and had yet to visit the 2nd floor. I encouraged her to take a look and perhaps consider not renting rooms there until renovations were complete. She offered a $35 discount which I accepted. Another member of our travel party spoke with the manager (also new) and she also expressed her apologies. Needless to say, we won't be returning to this property.

Room Tip: Avoid the 2nd floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Julia S
Reviewed 20 October 2017

You can't go wrong with this chain. As usual, the staff were friendly and helpful. The bed was so comfortable! Rooms were clean and cleaned daily. Good breakfast buffet with variety of food and drink items.

Room Tip: All of our rooms have been good. A suite costs very little extra.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very tired. The room was not cleaned very well. I could not wait to get up and get out of there. I have traveled for 40 years and this one is at the bottom of my travels. They also gave me someone else bill and had to get that corrected. I will never stay at a Comfort Inn again. The old saying is you get what you paid for and I way over paid for this room.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Frank g
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I was driving through on Eclipse Eve and had underestimated Eclipse Mania. It was around 10pm and there was a line of people checking in. Others were ringing the phone non-stop. Part of the system was down. Amanda was the only employee in the building.

And somehow, Amanda managed to get everyone checked in, get everyone taken care of, answer every phone call, and make everyone feel like they were the only person in the building.

She did all of this without acting like anything unusual was happening or letting anyone "see her sweat." If she wants it, I hope there is a management position for her at Choice Hotels. She is more than worthy.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo