US$99
US$113
US$109
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$125
US$208
US$169
EmbassySuites.com
US$138
US$128
US$99
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

21c Museum Hotel Lexington(Lexington)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$183
US$179
1,337 results
All reviewsrupp arenaparking garagebigg blue martinithe executive loungetriangle parkfront deskconvention centerrestaurants and barsuk basketball gamebusiness tripvery nice hotelconvenient locationbed was very comfortablestaff was friendlyomeletvaletconference
Reviewed 22 January 2013

I travel to Frankfort for business but trek out to Lexington just to stay at this Hilton. It's a wonderful business hotel. Great front desk, very fast check in and check out and always helpful. I had issues with the internet service and they immediately gave me a different access code to try and offered to follow up with me later on it. Hotel has nice decor, and connects directly into the parking garage on the 2nd level which is very convenient in the winter. Rooms are very comfortable, though several of the sleep number beds I've had didn't seem to be working correctly. I ordered room service frequently, which came very fast (20 minutes average). Try the salmon or duck quesadilla - both were great.

As an Hilton Honors member, I had access to their lounge which was nice but unfortunately, not great. I liked the 5 - 7 PM appetizers they set out, but it was bad timing for guests like me who often didn't get off work until 6 PM and couldn't make it during that time. Breakfast was pretty good, and had oatmeal, eggs, fruit and bread every morning. It could definitely be better though, it needed sausage or bacon or some sort of protein. Breakfast also only included bottled Minute Maid juices, and I would have preferred fresh juice. Overall, the hotel and the room was wonderful, but the executive lounge didn't compare to lounges in other hotels. If you're an Honors member, don't expect too much here.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Casey A
MartyRothchild, General Manager at Hilton Lexington Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2013

Thank you so much for the taking the time to send in your review regarding your stay while in town on business. I’m happy to hear our staff was helpful and you had a hassle-free stay. Thanks for your feedback on our Executive Lounge. We appreciate all suggestions. Hope your business travels brings you back to see us again.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

Stayed three nights in January 2013. I like this hotel and it's location. Free valet parking. Triangle Grille has good breakfast and terrific staff. The pool area is nice. Gym really is terrible. Only one of the three treadmills worked. The temperature was nearly unbearable with the sun shining through the atrium windows. The air is obviously broken in the small room. Someone had already moved the thermostat on the wall all the way down and it had to be 85 in there. They have a whole assortment of dumbbells but no bench. No way to do presses, etc. Housekeeping did not clean the shower and there was a disgusting hair on the floor by the shower when I checked in and when I checked out. Based on some other reviews, Hilton may need to do some training for the housekeeping staff and some repair work and upgrades to the fitness center. In the meantime, I think you can visit Urban Active next door for $10.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank STEPHMARTY

Thank you for your feedback of our hotel. I will pass along your compliments to our terrific staff in the Triangle Grille and kudos to the Chef. You’ll be happy to know we are currently planning on enlarging our fitness center and adding more equipment. I also apologize for any inconvenience you experienced to room cleanliness issues. We have programs in place to better improve our product for our guests. We hope you come back and visit us soon. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

We had a WONDERFUL stay at this hotel. It was so very clean and the bed was the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in. Check in and out was very fast too. I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone I know.

Thanks for making our stay a very pleasurable experience.

Room Tip: We had a non smoking King size bed room. It was GREAT!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Beth C
MartyRothchild, General Manager at Hilton Lexington Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2013

We really appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We’re so happy to hear you had a pleasurable experience. Please come back and visit soon.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

My stay at the Hilton was, for the most part, really nice. I was there for a week with work, doing a training that was also held at the hotel. Throughout our stay, every staff member that we encountered was warm, polite, and helpful. The conference facilities were good, and the restaurant and Bigg Blue were great. Because of the way our schedule worked, we ended up eating breakfast at the restaurant every morning, and lunch and dinner there several times throughout the week. The food was delicious every time. Monika was our server often, and she was incredibly attentive but didn't hover. One of my colleagues got really sick while we were there, and Monika brought her soup and checked back to make sure she had eaten some of it. The restaurant manager came out several times to check on how things were going (we also had coffee service set up for our training) and all my interactions with him were very pleasant. Bigg Blue was really good. I met up there with other folks from my training the first night in, and we really enjoyed it. Everything was very clean, the drinks were really good, and the cheeseburger I got was fantastic. Our server was friendly and attentive and did a great job. We ended up going back for drinks twice more during our stayI HIGHLY commend the restaurant, front desk, and hotel staff.

Having said that, unfortunately, I must also address the issue of housekeeping. And it was definitely an issue. When I arrived, there was a razor cover of a previous guest still in the bathtub, suggesting the tub wasn't looked at, much less wiped out, and the lotion and conditioner tubes that were out were nearly empty, leading me to believe they hadn't been replaced. One of my water glasses had a sizable chip in the edge. I left the glass out for housekeeping to pick up, but when I returned to my room the chipped glass was back on the ice bucket tray with a paper cover on it. This happened the third day, as well, with the SAME GLASS. The fourth day, I came back to my room and found that the chipped glass was gone, but in its place with the "I'm Clean" paper cover was a glass that was disgustingly smeared on the inside with something that looked like makeup. I did not investigate too closely, but took the glass downstairs and spoke with the front desk clerk. She was also disgusted, and extremely apologetic, and she did give me a voucher for breakfast, but I think this is problem that really needs to be addressed. I have never experienced housekeeping in a Hilton-level hotel that was this sub-par, and I noticed other reviewers had similar experiences. I really hope the hotel takes measures to solve that problem, because it made me feel like my entire room was dirty, and I was frustrated with that because everything else about my stay was so wonderful.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for giving us a constructive review. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience you experienced due to room cleanliness. Please be assured that we have shared your comments with our staff and we are following up on them to ensure better service for future guests. Once again, please accept our apology and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

I have stayed at the Hilton Lexington Downtown on several occasions as a business traveler. My most recent stay was exemplary, primarily because I needed help with wheelchair and disabled access due to a broken leg. The staff was courteous, helpful, prompt and sensitive to my needs.

The restaurant offerings are unique and well-prepared, the location is convenient - and the staff is excellent.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank skye724

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review of your recent stay at our hotel. I will definitely pass along your compliments to our staff. Thanks again for the excellent feedback.