US$131
US$165
US$134
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$99
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$139
US$125
Homewood
21c Museum Hotel Lexington(Lexington)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$143
US$148
US$137
1,343 results
All reviewsrupp arenaparking garagebigg blue martinithe executive loungetriangle parkfront deskconvention centerrestaurants and barsuk basketball gamebusiness tripvery nice hotelconvenient locationbed was very comfortablestaff was friendlyomeletvaletconference
Reviewed 14 October 2017

This is an old and tired downtown hotel in need of an upgrade. Service was mediocre at best, bedding was frayed, Internet was slow and the seals on the shower door were loose. There was no remote control for the television in the room. Just finding plugs for power meant moving furniture.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
ALugo1, General Manager at Hilton Lexington Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay due to issues in your room. Our goal is for every guest to have a restful and productive visit. I hope you join us again next time you're in Lexington, KY and we can turn this around.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The staff was friendly and efficient. The room was clean and spacious. We were given helpful answers to our questions pertaining to restaurants and driving directions. We arrived on Sunday evening so we were unable to dine in the hotel restaurant, but several restaurants were within walking distance of the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Great feedback! We appreciate the outstanding review. So happy to hear you had a hassle-free and productive stay with us. I'll pass along your compliments to my "friendly & efficient" staff.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I had to be here for LEO training and had high hopes of it being top of the line accommodations. Not so! Upon arriving, the flow of checking in, unloading and parking is complete chaos (maybe not if your wealthy). They won't let you have a cart to unload yourself, they force you to have a bellhop. If you don't use a valet to park ($20) you're punished. There's only 2 floors on the parking garage hooked directly to the hotel. Any other level, you either take the stairs or an elevator that brings you out to the street entrance (we arrived late at night and pushy beggars were everywhere in close proximity) and then you walk to the hotel and then you get on an elevator to your room. I didn't take my phone plug adapter up to the room because I just knew this fancy place would have USB charger ports - NO THEY DONT. I stayed in a Quality Inn last week that had USB charging ports in my room and who also had a refrigerator and microwave in my room. The Hilton had neither!! I've never stayed in a hotel, even the cheapest, that didn't have AT LEAST, a set of 4 towels. The Hilton, a set of 2! No exhaust fan in the bathroom or magnifying mirror. Once again, I haven't stayed in a hotel, in the last 2 years, even Quality Inn, that didn't have mounted magnifying mirrors. The room wasn't even that nice. It was fairly clean, but not what it should be! Bathroom door had finger grime on the inside edge, rust around the tub drain, mold spots on the ceiling. SO DISAPPOINTED!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank Vanessa J
ALugo1, General Manager at Hilton Lexington Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was with us. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced due to parking and room issues. Our goal is for every guest to have a productive and hassle-free stay. I hope you join us again and let us make it right!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

This hotel is located near plenty of restaurants and no shortage of places to experience the Lexington nightlife. Very nice rooms. Nice pool and fitness center area. Could use a few more machines so I'd suggest getting there early. Room service was reasonable priced, good value, and delivered on time.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Great Review! Thanks for letting us know you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

At times when I stay here they blow me away with the front desk staff and rooms... Then there are times that it just works out but is a little disappointing after having been blown away.

I have stayed here many times. The last time was great. This time, the from desk clerk was far too hurried and I think I had the worst room on the property. It was disappointing.

I still give them 3 out of 5 because of my past stays. Without those experiences, my most recent stay would have only been a 1 or 2 out of 5.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Sorry to hear you were disappointed with your room. We appreciate the feedback and please know we use it to help us better service our guests. We look forward to your return and hope we can blow you away again with exceptional service.