GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington
EmbassySuites.com
US$129
Home2.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$151
US$139
EmbassySuites.com
US$159
  • Restaurant
Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland/Airport(Lexington)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$139
Homewood
US$136
US$112
US$105
Travelocity
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

All reviewsno elevatorguest housefront deskroom was cleanfirst floorwaffleswaffle makerstaff was very friendlywould stay againcontinental breakfastindoor pooloff the highwaybiscuits and gravythe breakfast areacracker barrelnice stayconvenient location
Reviewed 18 July 2017

This hotel doesn't have an elevator so be prepared to carry everything up a flight of narrow stairs. The room was good size. The beds were comfortable. The sink was outside the bathroom so more people could get ready which was nice. The breakfast was ok and what made it worse was that they didn't restock it. By the time we ate there weren't many choices. The wifi worked well.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
GuestHouseLex, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our breakfast staff. We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve our services.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

The room was clean and well maintained. The bed was comfortable with lots of pillows. The air conditioning was on when we arrived in our room, and the unit ran quietly. The sink is not in the bathroom with the tub and toilet, which I prefer. The room and bathroom were both large and roomy. There were plenty of outlets all over the room, for plugging in and recharging. There was a refrigerator/freezer and a microwave in the room.

The water in the indoor pool was warm and enjoyable. The parking lot was well lit. The location was quiet, with restaurants and convenience stores within walking distance (with more within a short driving distance).

The only real disappointment was the breakfast. It was not at the same level as the other amenities at this location. It was a bit disappointing, with 'make your own waffles' and biscuits and gravy as the only hot options.

Also, there is no elevator at this location. Those with mobility issues should request a first floor room.

Room Tip: No elevator, only steps.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ed K

Thank you for taking time to review our property. I am glad to hear that we will be your top choice when you visit Lexington. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I made the reservation online as we pulled into the parking lot. As we walked through the door the gentleman at the desk greeted us warmly and asked if we were checking in. He then asked our name and had our reservation in his hand before I got to the desk.

The accommodations were generous and clean. There was coffee and tea in the room. Breakfast was hot and fresh.

Hotel is close to anything you may need and a short drive to places you want to go. It is conveniently located to town and to the interstate.

Very pleasant experience. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RG2B
GuestHouseLex, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Dear Guest. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed
your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Our air conditioning wasn't working in our room. I spoke with several employees and everyone gave us the run around. Worst experience ever. We asked if we could move to another room or have a fan. First, we were going to get a fan and then when I waited forever I went downstairs to get it. Then, they said there wasn't one even though I was told they were brining it. After that I was told the manager was getting us another room. We waited and I went back downstairs and told the manager wasn't there. Needless to say, we were never given another room or anything.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are
essential to educating our staff about good and bad service. We will ensure your feedback will be given to all. Furthermore, I will personally supervise that all your other complaints are addressed that everything will be in order on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back then.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Great customer service! I checked in kinda late but they had everything ready for me. The bed was nice and very clean. Room size was good and the king size bed was very comfortable. If I'm around the area again, this is definitely the place I'm staying!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.