GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington
US$129
US$194
US$179
EmbassySuites.com
Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland/Airport(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$169
US$105
Travelocity
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

All reviewsno elevatorguest housefront deskroom was cleanfirst floorwaffleswaffle makerstaff was very friendlywould stay againcontinental breakfastindoor pooloff the highwaybiscuits and gravythe breakfast areacracker barrelnice stayconvenient location
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Lexington is the perfect stopover night for our trips to see our family. We just stayed at Guesthouse twice in the past week...going and returning. We love the hotel. The room is large for our three adults family; tastefully furnished; and the warm pool felt terrific for unwinding after a day of driving. The breakfast was more than adequate; and everything was clean. We had a great nights sleep. Kenny at the front desk was so friendly and helpful at check-in. He's a real asset to the hotel. We will keep coming back to this establishment if they continue their high standards. We are happy that they are there...and restaurants and gas stations are right there beside them for refueling and catching dinner.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
GuestHouseLex, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Many things changed there since 2016. We stayed 5 nights - see attched picture. This plastic part was on the floor when we arrived and when we checked out.-- no comment . I'm sure, nobody cleaned a/c for months as it was full with dust.

Breakfast: several times milk, coffee, bread, .. were empty. Often staff preferred to talk, to smoke or to surf on the internet. As reception is really close, they must have noticed this. When other guests left the breakfast tables nobody cleaned the tables.

Rooms were ok - some spots would need paint, but not a big deal.

Pool: also not really clean, but it was closed longer than it was open.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

I hope this notes finds well. We have sent your feedback to the personnel concerned. I apologize for this bad experience. This is very disappointing to hear, but we hope you give us another chance to make it up to you. Please let me know if you want to discuss this personally.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Great people. Loved the décor. We were there for Breyerfest, so the horses everywhere was perfect. Breakfast was not the greatest, but we managed to find something.I asked for more coffee and it was brought to our room immediately.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Pretty nice, great pool and views. Staff was nice. Hotel was going through a remodel, but otherwise in great condition. They did offer a breakfast, but it was crowded so we didnt get a chance to try it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
GuestHouseLex, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear beaup643. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you
enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I started planning our family road trip back in January. I was a little surprised by the hotel prices in the city of Lexington of the typical hotel chain that we usually stay at, so the price and reviews of this hotel were very appealing. We usually stay at Holiday Inn's for about $90-100 for the night. In Lexington, they were asking nearly $200. I researched reviews on Trip Advisor, Expedia, Yelp, Trivago, and Hotels.com to make sure we were staying at a descent place. I finally booked in April after reading everything. Upon arrival last night, the lobby was very clean and the front desk clerk was outstanding. That is the only reason I'm giving this a 2. We checked in and started looking for the elevator. There wasn't one which wasn't a problem for us since we are a family that workout and are in great health. There are only 2 floors so it isn't bad. It just seemed shocking because of handicap issues or age type issues. The landing upstairs is pretty, but the smell of chlorine from the downstairs pool was overwhelming on the 2nd story. We were down the hallway a bit so the smell didn't go down that far. The hallway was filthy and looked like it had been days since it was vacuumed. We get to our room and surprisingly it didn't look bad. We dropped our things off and went sight seeing and to eat. We got back around 11pm and my son went to take a shower. He came out quickly and said there was hair all over the shower. There was a lot and it wasn't just hair from the head either. About that time, my daughter turned down the bed to discover a ton of hair in the sheets. My husband went down to the front desk to get the roomed cleaned but there wasn't any housekeeping on staff at the time. The guy gave us new sheets, towels, and I went to the car to get Lysol wipes to clean out the bathroom. If we weren't so tired, we would have left. Thankfully we were only in for one night. We would not have stayed another night. Breakfast consisted of eggs, sausage, and cereal. It didn't look bad but we were so put out by the night before that we didn't stay. If we are ever in Lexington again, we will pay the overpriced Holiday Inn prices and not the $89 we paid for this.

Stayed: July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are
essential to educating our staff about good and bad service. We will ensure your feedback will be given to all. Furthermore, I will personally supervise that all your other complaints are addressed that everything will be in order on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you
back then.