GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington
US$194
US$179
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$129
Hampton.com
US$149
EmbassySuites.com
Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland/Airport(Lexington)(Great Value!)
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$139
Homewood
US$159
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$107
US$105
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

All reviewsno elevatorguest housefront deskroom was cleanfirst floorwaffleswaffle makerstaff was very friendlywould stay againcontinental breakfastindoor pooloff the highwaybiscuits and gravythe breakfast areacracker barrelnice stayconvenient location
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Ac did not work
Room was small and smelled awful.
The fridge did not work either,
We went there at 1 AM,waited for the room to cool,never happened.
The beds were not comfortable at all and the blankets smelled awful too.I will never ever stay there,even for free.
All in all a very bad experience.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GuestHouseLex, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay at the hotel was not up to par. Please note that this information has been passed on to our concerned staff. Despite this, we hope to be able to welcome you back on a return visit to Lexington.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Clean room, friendly staff, big room, comfy beds, love the sink separate from toilet and shower, check in guy even called to make sure we liked the room, no one has ever done that before so we felt really special

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GuestHouseLex, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Dear rebal289, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I visited Guesthouse Inn and came in without a reservation. Greg who was working the desk late that evening was ever so helpful, friendly and welcoming. He treated me with old fashioned hospitality, I was so thankful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Traveler. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that Greg made your feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel. Hoping to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Stayed here on our way to TN. Really enjoyed the hotel, rooms and pool. Location was great, right off the highway. Beds were comfortable. Hotel was a bit humid and bathrooms need updated, but would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: great location off highway, next to gas stations, coffee, McD
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
GuestHouseLex, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Guest. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

This was our second time here and more than likely the last time.

Nearly everything that was so positive last year and made us come back was gone.
What was new, oh yes the raised the rates. Nothing wrong with that, but if you do a nose dive in service at the same time, not a good idea.

The only really good thing was the nice Lady at the reception during the afternoon (I saw her always around 5-6 PM and after).

The hotel shows obvious signs of neglect. There is dust in every corner. For example therein the reception area is a sofa, two chairs and two tables. The smaller one has not seen a duster in weeks! Same goes for the handrail, the rapper at the doors and so on.
They do have a pool, we used it only once, cause it was mostly closed and as the rest of the hotel not so clean. The water was so warm that I first thought they intended to use it as a spa.

I could go on with several more things, but it would be too much.
Just one more thing, which really peeved me, on my last morning I walked to the small breakfast area (as always most things needed restocking, but well one get used to that), I looked like a tornado had hit the few small tables and the surrounding area. Every table was littered with crumbs and sticky. I get it when kids eat it can get messy, but there was no kid to see anymore. But two women, behind the reception (one of them was always in charge to restock the breakfast area) and watching me while I tried to clean one table with a napkin a best as I could.
The service did not stop there, no after I got my coffee and cereals (With the rest of the milk!). They both moved to the PC in the corner to surf the Internet, could see it from my table clearly.

Well I get it, customers and guests are pain, but in the end they pay the wages.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are essential to educating our staff about good and bad service. We will ensure your feedback will be given to all. Furthermore, I will personally supervise that all your other complaints are addressed that everything will be in order on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back then.