“Great Food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Went late on Sunday evening and it was quiet but the food was very good. The Ribs were fixed just right & steak was cooked as requested.
No complaints here.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

I have eaten at Logan's on S. Broadway several times, including a couple weeks ago with my wife, and it is a reliably great place. I usually have the sirloin or the filet, and the flavor is great. The service is generally good, and if there is a problem they fix it quickly. We will definitely return next time we are in the mood for steak.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

We were staying across the road and couldn't face walking nearer to centre so thought we'd try here. Unlucky not to get a booth but were we sat was fine. Our server - Mike P - I think - was excellent. Mike took our orders quickly, were never without a drink and checked on us frequently. Our food was actually quite good - we didn't have a long wait Cocktails good too. After dinner we almost went for a drink at the bar but....my partner hates the way people chuck monkey shells on the floor and the free bit at the bar where we'd have sat was covered in them (we don't do this at home!)

1  Thank Cate019
Reviewed 16 January 2017

We have been coming here for over 20 years and have always had great experiences. Good service, great food and just the best. Last night we experienced the fun of having a great server, maybe one of the best ever. Dave was our server..just in case there are more than one, he is originally from Ireland.

I can't say enought about him and his hospitality and sense of humor and the desire to please. Thank you so much.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Location is good. Food is decent. Right by Red Mile so if I don't eat while playing the slot machines, I usually stop here after.