“Better Than I Thought”
Review of Triangle Grille

Triangle Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Triangle Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #181 of 942 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Broadway/Vine
Transit: Lextran has a direct stop on the Vine and Broadway.
Description: Triangle Grille, named after its unmatched views of Lexington’s renowned Triangle Park, is the city’s newest fine dining destination. The signature restaurant located inside the recently renovated Hilton Lexington/Downtown, Triangle Grille features traditional and innovative dishes created by Executive Chef Joshua Winslow. The upscale yet informal restaurant features a diverse selection of exquisitely prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner menu items and a wonderful assortment of handmade desserts.
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

I always hate when the top rated restaurants in the city are inside the hotel. Honestly, we usually avoid those despite the ratings. Should've known, though, that the Hilton rarely ever disappoints!

Truthfully, the only reason we ate breakfast at the Triangle Grille was that the concierge offered us a free meal there.

We were given great service from Sandy and the food was really good. I had the crispy French toast, covered in cornflakes and topped w/ fresh strawberries and bananas. My wife opted for the biscuits and gravy. Neither meal disappointed!

1  Thank Tim Z

Reviewed 23 December 2016

We needed a place to meet with some colleagues to discuss some things over a meal. We were seated in a corner with enough space to do this well. The service was very good, as was the food. I had my first Hot Brown here. It is a Kentucky specialty that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

We went there on Thanksgiving. They weren't that busy. The waitress poured some water for us when we were seated. Thirty minutes passed and nobody came back to give us a menu or anything. There was plenty of staff standing around. We noticed other tables in the same situation. Finally stopped are waitress and inquired about some service. She said it was busy in the kitchen. Still no menu or drink order. Pitiful. We asked another staff member if the service is always this bad. He said pretty much. We laughed and went to the Cracker Barrel and had a great meal with great service for at least half the price. Believe the reviews. Too bad. The place has potential. I would never go back or recommend it.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

It just has a weird vibe to it and a strange menu, And it's pricey. I guess it's typical hotel food but nothing on the menu really ever resonates with me,

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Excellent breakfast and a awesome lunch experience. Food and service was great. Our waiter Mark was spot on with speed of service and very engaging.

DWagner1, General Manager at Triangle Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Thanks for the excellent review! I will give Mark your compliments! We appreciate your support. Please come back soon!