“Delicious barbeque”

Wagon Bones Grill
Ranked #270 of 946 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 17 April 2016

Had the ribs. They were fall-off-the bone and delicious. Also order the mac-n-cheese and greens as sides. Both had nice flavor and texture. The environment was very welcoming and relaxing; the service was excellent.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

I know it's a thought choice on this street for picking a restaurant, however, wagon bones has parking which made this any easy decision and boy it was a great decision. Some of the best brisket I have ever had!!!

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

My family and I stopped here for dinner and were totally impressed with the food and the friendliness of the staff. The pulled pork was excellent and the mac and cheese, and baked beans were fantastic. Top notch!

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

I was in town for business and wanted to try their ribs. The owner greeted me and made recommendations on what is best. He also gave me a coup of their famous soup (which was awesome). I ordered a piece of their Carmel Cake, but he wouldn't sell it to me due to it being past it's expiration date. Instead he gave me a piece of pie for free instead.

Great place, great food, extremely friendly. I will definitely be back

Reviewed 28 October 2015

If you are in Lexington and you love smoky Texas style barbeque, you cannot pass on Wagon Bones! Crazy delicious Brisket served by the sweetest, most polite staff I have encountered in a while. I also love that they supported the summer feeding program for school age children. Great BBQ! Great Crew!

It's a must for at least one meal during your Lexington visit.