“Great Burger”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. Employees are super friendly and the food was fast and delicious. I will definitely be back the next time I'm in Lexington.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

With in walking distance to Lexington Convention Center. Handled the crowd quickly. Great Burger Joint offering a variety of types and great toppings. Fun and festive environment. Staff very freindly.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

We stopped in for a cold beer and had the pleasure of a great server and good beer on draft. We didn't stay to eat, as we had dinner plans, but the food looked delicious and the menu had a lot to offer.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Hilton and wanted to walk to dinner. Sawyer's was a hit! Excellent burgers, a dress your own burger bar, amazingly fast service and a great server. They also have a full bar. Great prices, too!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

First time there tonight. Wonderful experience! It smelled so good and everything on the menu sounded good I had a hard time deciding what to try. I've heard they had good chili so I went that route. I had the chili spaghetti, it was outstanding. I gotta get back to try one of the burgers though. Highly recommend giving this place a try!