“Creamiest!”

Graeter's Ice Cream
Ranked #5 of 27 Dessert in Lexington
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Visiting from California with 31 travelers, this dessert stop was a great find for us! This homemade ice cream is creamy and delicious! I loved their signature ice cream (black raspberry chocolate chip in a chocolate dipped cone) and the Butter Pecan was a great runner up. (We were happy to discover they also have a location in the Cincinnati airport! Yum! One last taste!) Definitely worth a visit! :-)

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We stopped by each day of our visit to Lexington! The staff was so kind, polite, and peppy! We got it to go and enjoyed it when we returned to the hotel. Ice cream JOY!

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Great service, friendly staff, good location. Delicious ice cream! Not too rich and sweet, just perfect!

Reviewed 23 March 2017

I have had MANY brands and varieties of ice cream from most of the US and Europe (including Gelato from all over Italy), but Graeter's is to die for if you are an ice cream lover. I love their Chocolate Coconut Almond Chocolate Chip and their Double Chocolate Chip, but there is NOTHING as good as their Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip. The ice cream is made by a French Pot method and I have not seen any other ice cream made this way in any of my travels. Do not pass up the opportunity to taste the best ice cream on the planet if you are in the area.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Some unique flavors of ice cream. Nice to have after dinner. I had the salted carmel and my husband had the chocolate chip, but there were some unusual flavors if you are adventurous!