“Just chicken fingers and French fries....but really good!”

Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers
Ranked #242 of 962 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

This is the 2nd Canes we visited. Great food. Real hot and fresh. Im not sure why the meat is so tender, but its great. This is a nice big sit down shop with free soda refills.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here to get a bite to eat. The first thing that went wrong was the cashier got my order wrong. The second thing was that my wife ordered a The 3 Finger Combo and only got two chicken strips. They took care of the problems but it appeared as if there was no manager on duty to make sure that things were done correctly!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

My son recommended stopping for the chicken on our way through Lexington. The chicken fingers were delicious! You can tell they are fresh, not frozen and made to order. Texas toast was great too. We were there at 8:30 at night and it wasn't busy. The place was well staffed and people obviously had down time. Tables needed to be cleaned and the floor swept. Catsup was empty and the area was dirty. Went to the counter to ask for catsup packets and the staff member looked in the bin and it was empty. Use your down time and clean and restock. Definitely go for the food but staff needs to be on top of keeping the place looking good and prepared.

1  Thank TeacherLH
Reviewed 28 May 2017

I had never heard of this chain until I saw the ad on the scoreboard at Whitaker Bank Ballpark.
I chose here over A&W for the chicken fingers and the chance to find something new.
The chicken was OK,but the fingers weren't as large as one would expect and the Canes sauce was a little disappointing.
It wasn't awful,but I expected a little better...

Reviewed 2 April 2017

We ate here on our way through town during Spring Break. The chicken and dipping sauce were tasty. We also ordered a bunch of fries, but they weren't too good. I like my fries crispy, but these were soggy. Nonetheless, I would recommend the chicken fingers.