“Just chicken fingers and French fries....but really good!”

Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers
Ranked #21 of 45 Quick Bites in Lexington
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

This is the 2nd Canes we visited. Great food. Real hot and fresh. Im not sure why the meat is so tender, but its great. This is a nice big sit down shop with free soda refills.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

My son recommended stopping for the chicken on our way through Lexington. The chicken fingers were delicious! You can tell they are fresh, not frozen and made to order. Texas toast was great too. We were there at 8:30 at night and it wasn't busy. The place was well staffed and people obviously had down time. Tables needed to be cleaned and the floor swept. Catsup was empty and the area was dirty. Went to the counter to ask for catsup packets and the staff member looked in the bin and it was empty. Use your down time and clean and restock. Definitely go for the food but staff needs to be on top of keeping the place looking good and prepared.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank TeacherLH
Reviewed 28 May 2017

I had never heard of this chain until I saw the ad on the scoreboard at Whitaker Bank Ballpark.
I chose here over A&W for the chicken fingers and the chance to find something new.
The chicken was OK,but the fingers weren't as large as one would expect and the Canes sauce was a little disappointing.
It wasn't awful,but I expected a little better...

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 2 April 2017

We ate here on our way through town during Spring Break. The chicken and dipping sauce were tasty. We also ordered a bunch of fries, but they weren't too good. I like my fries crispy, but these were soggy. Nonetheless, I would recommend the chicken fingers.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 21 March 2017

We were driving thru and decided to stop at this restaurant. At first we were unsure as we've never heard of it. Staff was friendly and quick to take our order.

Their menu is small and had very few choices which is good if you are in a hurry. Chicken was fresh and hot and so were the fries.

Only weird/negative thing was that when we went to bathroom, on 2 different occasions, one of the female staff was in the men's bathroom taking selfies.

Date of visit: March 2017