“Pretty good food”

Shanghai Bistro
Ranked #395 of 981 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 July 2016

The food here is pretty good for the price. I had a combination meal of hot and sour soup, fried rice and keng pao chicken. It was made for American taste buds. My keng pao chicken honestly was more like something you would get in Thailand. It had a lot of vegetables. But this is not a bad thing. It was also light on oil, but not on taste. I would eat here again. The owners are super nice!!!! The restaurant is really clean and has a good atmosphere.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

I have eaten a number of dishes from this restaurant (always carry out) and everything is always good. The staff are very nice.

Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

We stopped in here on a road trip. Our order came quickly and was fresh. I would highly recommend the crab Rangoon. Yummy! Restaurant was clean and food was upper quality Chinese food.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

The employees are super friendly. I love the orange chicken and the pepper steak, plus so many other items. Wide variety menu. Pictures on the walls depicting many of their dishes if you are not familiar with Chinese cuisine.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

On a night after moving, we decided to order take out because everyone was tired. Picked up the food and brought it home to find the chicken broccoli - selected as a healthier option - swimming in oil. It was so nasty. We promised ourselves never again.