“Always excellent food!”

Shanghai Bistro
Ranked #392 of 977 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I eat here regularly (at least once ever week or two). On the visit I am reviewing I choose to eat something I had never had before, it was something like "Crispy Flavor Beef" (it rang up as "110. Crspy Beef"). It was beef with a lot of vegetables and it was really good!

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

I had the veggie Lo Mein and my husband got the chicken Lo Mein. We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner but it is a little pricey. $16 for 2 quarts of Lo Mein.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

The food here is pretty good for the price. I had a combination meal of hot and sour soup, fried rice and keng pao chicken. It was made for American taste buds. My keng pao chicken honestly was more like something you would get in Thailand. It had a lot of vegetables. But this is not a bad thing. It was also light on oil, but not on taste. I would eat here again. The owners are super nice!!!! The restaurant is really clean and has a good atmosphere.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

I have eaten a number of dishes from this restaurant (always carry out) and everything is always good. The staff are very nice.

Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

We stopped in here on a road trip. Our order came quickly and was fresh. I would highly recommend the crab Rangoon. Yummy! Restaurant was clean and food was upper quality Chinese food.