US$138
US$120
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$113
Hampton.com
US$108
HIExpress.com
US$107
Homewood
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$99
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$199
US$120
US$112
US$242
US$206
All reviewsqueen bed roomchecking inroom was clean and comfortableyogurtone night staymini fridgepleasant staystaff was very friendlycontinental breakfastreceptionistsleeperhighway
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

My fiancé stayed two nights at this location and it was nothing but wonderful the staff were amazing and very nice and helpful I may truly say that myself and my fiancè have found our get away hotel!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2018

If you want quality and comfort, avoid this place.
The list includes;
Broken locks, broken air conditioner, moldy smelling carpet and motel quality beds.
The outside appears clean. The lobby was average. But the cover was totally opposite from the book, request to see the room first.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Worst hotel that I have ever stay in. Old and breakfast is a joke! Glad it was just for one night stay. Booking parties beware! For the price 70.00 it should be a nicer place to stay. Should change name to Motel 6..

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2018

The Staff are unresponsive and incompetent. I had asked for a room with 2 beds because originally our son was travelling with my wife and me. We got a 1-bed room. I'm handicapped and they put us in a second-floor room that was exactly in the middle between the steps, making it the farthest possible to get to. I called 3 times to ask that the faucet handle on our sink be fixed -- it kept falling off. No one came. No coffee cups. The door handle to the bathroom was falling off. One night at 3 a.m. a drunk man was beating on random doors. He pounded on ours. I called the front desk twice and got no answer. The front deSk should be ALWAYS BE MANNED!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Very, very disappointing! Not worth the price. Mattresses were extremely uncomfortable, sagging, well past the time they should be replaced. The toilet seat was dirty! The complimentary breakfast was pitiful. Be warned this hotel is right next to a Gentleman’s Club. I did report my dissatisfaction to the hotel clerk who did not seem to care as she did not address my concerns.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family