Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Stop there on October 21 2016 , wonderful motel. Left my phone cord. They sent it too me a few days later . Without even asking . Will stay there again. Sending them money to cover the postage.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank proudlady
Nicki M, Owner at The Bedford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Oh goodness! It was our pleasure to return your phone cord to you! That is the most common item left behind! Do stop in again if you ever travel this way!

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I am a local who is extremely proud of our revitalized roadside motel. I grew up across the street from The Brown Motel. It went through a period of abandonment, and our little town had no in town lodging. Thanks to locals Doug and Nicki Johnson the motel now affectionately known as The Bedford Inn offers guests traveling through a clean, quaint lodging place with top notch southern hospitality service. If traveling US HWY 127 be sure to stop in for a stay!!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank MomGetsAway
Nicki J, Owner at The Bedford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you!

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Was there a year ago and had an awesome experience. Was the same again this year. Fast and easy check in-out. Professional staff that will go out of their way to make your stay special. They are the best!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Julie103778

Thank you! Hope to se you next year as well!!! :-)

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Spent a total of two nights. Owners/staff was pleasant and quick with check in. Room clean, and every well maintained. Plenty of room to sit luggage down and still have room to walk. Nice sitting area just outside of room. You can also enjoy a round of mini golf with family & friends, located on grounds. Short distance to the AG center, and close by to local restaurants. Only upgrade I could possibly see in the future would be pillows and mattress. Pillow were flat, and mattress was hard to sleep on.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Dominque B
Nicki M, Owner at The Bedford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Thank you for your review! We just purchased 10 dozen new fluffier pillows and have added a few to each room! We hope your next stay finds you more comfortable. We have memory foam on most beds, you must have had one that doesn't. I'll look about just adding it to all.
Thanks again for your review. It helps us serve you and others better.
Nicki

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed for one night. The room was clean and had everything you would need. The bed for me was uncomfortable but when sleeping away from home that can happen. On trip advisor it states that they offer free breakfast. That is not true. No breakfast or continental breakfast.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Nolan S
Nicki M, Owner at The Bedford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2016

Nolan,
Thank you for your review. Our breakfast is currently down due to renovations. We had the kitchen renovated and it has not been inspected by the Dept of Health yet. I'm so sorry this was a disappointment to you, it has been a bit of an issue but we must follow the guidelines. I hope the clerk at the desk shared this with you on check in so you could make other plans, and if it was overlooked, again I apologize. I will change our listing on TripAdvisor as well, I hadn't thought to do this yet so your post was indeed helpful. I hope you got to enjoy a bit of free putt putt while you were here! The weather was perfect!