Lowest prices for your stay
HolidayInn.com
US$103
View deal
Free cancellation until 22/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$105
US$96
View deal
SAVE US$9
Expedia.comUS$103
Orbitz.com
StayForLongUS$105
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2019

Let me start by saying i am a member of the Holiday Inn (IHG) and all/most of the Holiday Inn/Express I stay in have been Good.

Have stayed here twice for work and each time i wish i had not.
My company books this hotel so i dont have a choice!!
Staff might as well have not be here...feeling is unfriendly, (if they could be bothered they would help) very un proffessional.
I was told on my first vist that they were in the early stages of a remodel .....it has not started.
in my room was the dirtest sitting chair that anyone could have (does no one check these rooms ) it was grose !!! AND it was still there on my second vist. What was more incredible it was a differant room....but same grose looking chair.

This Hotel needs a lot of Help.!

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2019

Hi nicksabrit,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to post a review. We aim to deliver a great experience. I am sorry to learn your stay wasn't the case due to the level of service received from staff, upkeep of the room and it's furnishings. I have shared your comments with the hotel management and I trust that steps will be taken for the necessary improvements in our services and facilities.

We appreciate you as one of our valued IHG Rewards Club members. I hope you give us another try should your future travels bring you back to the area!

Best regards,

Jonathan A.

Reviewed 3 November 2019

October 25, 2019

ByDa' Doctor

Hotel was getting dated. Sheers on window in room were heavily stained, black out drapes were torn. One of the sitting chairs was coming apart at the seams. Carpet could have been cleaner, ceiling looked as if it had recently been patched. Several of the outlets, especially on the lights were loose and you could tell were worn. Airport noise was way too loud for the distance away from airport. The showerhead was a pielce of junk that can be bought at Menard's for $5.00. No flow/little pressure.
Probably would not stay at this hotel again, though it was close to where we were going.
I will say the morning and evening desk clerks did a great job as did our waiter in the restaurant...five stars to both. Breakfast buffet was good, with a good selection.
As a long time Holiday Inn/Express fan, I would suggest that IHG review the ownership of many of their facilities and make sure they're hotels are up to the quality we used to be sure of with their chain.

Room tip: Check the room quality before you book it. This hotel is getting older and it shows. There are better hotels in the area I'm sure.
Date of stay: October 2019
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2019

Hi GasCitySmitty,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us among your many lodging options. We greatly appreciate your honest feedback.

We aim to continue providing our guests with a place to relax and experience joyful moments, while I am glad that you found our staff members service great and our breakfast choices gastronomic, regrettably, your stay was less-than-desirable because of the poor upkeep and maintenance of our hotel and rooms, along with the inadequate water pressure of the shower. This is not what our hotel strives for, nor is this our usual or our best. We'll certainly use your feedback as a reference for improvement in our facilities.

Again, thank you for choosing us for your trip. It will be our pleasure to accommodate your stay once again should your travels bring you back in the area.

Best,

Kenneth F.

Reviewed 24 March 2019

Staff is welcoming and friendly and got us checked in quickly. Our room was spic and span clean. We had a view of the airport from the fourth floor which amazed my son as he could watch planes come and go. As it is a small airport it slows down at night so it is quiet. Free breakfast buffet. Greeted in the morning by friendly staff who get you coffee, tea, or juice after seating you and our attentive to make sure you have things you need. The only wish is that had asked to move rooms as ours was an adjoining room so the door is not as quiet as it would be without. But the room the next night was empty so no big deal. Quick drive off of 65 from downtown or take the local way to see more of the city's cool neighborhoods.

Room tip: Ask if they have a room that is not adjoining.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

One more “cardboard” walls HI. The AC’s are noisy and the bathrooms simple. There was a lady there during breakfast who should be awarded a prize for “The Most Rude Person Working In Hospitality”. The staff was ok but the friendliest I’ve encountered in a few HI stays. The worst part is thinking I’ll probably have to get back there.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2019

Hello masterloadmaster,

Thanks for staying with us and sharing your thoughts about your most recent stay with us. Your remarks about the room's noise insulation and breakfast staff service fell below your expectations. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I will surely encourage the management to pinpoint areas that need additional improvement and possibly, future enhancement.

It surely was a pleasure reading your review and we'd love to have another opportunity to host you again should your travels bring you back the area.

Kind Regards,

Dianne L.

Reviewed 15 December 2018 via mobile

Hotel is very clean and comfortable. Can’t find much to complain about except two minor things. (1). There was no one at the front desk when we arrived. We had to search for them and found them in the office doing something with their electronic devices. Once the guy came out to help, he apologized and provided very good service. Even gave us a couple of meal coupons. (2). The elevator is slow as molasses, but it worked.

Our room was clean, the decor is up to date and the bed was comfortable.

Lastly, there is a small restaurant on site. The food was decent for both dinner and breakfast. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2018