Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Home2.comUS$99
FindHotelUS$99
PricelineUS$99
Expedia.comUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
StayForLongUS$132
All reviews medical district nice hotel late at night great stay complimentary breakfast walking distance room was large easy access beds were comfortable home2 breweries downtown envy microwave amenities cereal accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2021

Very pleased with the size and amenities for the price. King suite was perfect for family of four. Very clean and new hotel. Gym was awesome, pool was good, breakfast was good. Walking distance to many awesome restaurants in NuLu. Parking lot was convenient and felt safe.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

We arrived around 10 and were greeted by Brooks. The hotel has all the amenities people would need: exercise, pool, breakfast and great friendly employees. It is in an area which reminded to me of Bucktown in Chicago. If you’re scared by areas in the process of redevelopment, I would not not recommend it. However, my 11yrs olds and I walked from the hotel to Royals Chicken(Brooks’ recommendation ) right up the road after we checked in.
Had our 3rd party not screwed up the booking for only a single bed, we would have loved our stay for more than one night. We ended up going back to the area for the great food.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Deveenier Brooks, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Louisville Downtown Nulu, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

156lizs,
I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! NuLu is a great part of the downtown area. Unique restaurants and shops just minutes away from the hotel.

I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed 29 January 2021

This hotel is being used as a COVID positive isolation facility. I received the reservation confirmation, and my family and I walked right into the hotel. Upon entering, we were quickly confronted by the security inside the building and told our reservation has been changed and directed us to another Hilton property in Louisville. Hilton and the local Hilton hotel managers were very hesitant in disclosing that COVID positive individuals were being housed at this location, and confirmed that they did not contact me with any reservation changes. My husband, nine month old child and myself walked into the hotel, passing individuals in the lobby area and therefore unknowingly putting ourselves at risk for COVID exposure. This management at this property and Hilton in general, are unorganized, irresponsible and negligent.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank L715KEmeghanm
Deveenier Brooks, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Louisville Downtown Nulu, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

L715KEmeghanm,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry our hotel was closed due to the pandemic when you arrived. We are glad we were able to speak with you directly and put your mind at ease regarding your thoughts. Safety for all guests is our priority. Since our hotel was closed, we were glad you were able to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn - only a quick drive downtown.

Reviewed 23 July 2020

The service and staff were friendly and welcoming, but the room and establishment lacked in meeting many of COVID-19 requirements, with the exception of wearing a mask, my stay was uncomfortable. The trash was overflowing on the outside of hotel over the weekend and was not addressed until Monday, The room was not sealed to indicate that we were the 1st to enter, the bathroom mirror and vanity was dirty, no wrapper around the remote, the grass was too high in the pet area which made it difficult to pick up the mess and the gym equipment had not been cleaned. I relaize that this may be an exception, but needs to be addressed

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank TinaS683
Deveenier Brooks, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Louisville Downtown Nulu, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2020

Tina,
Thank you for your review. On behalf of the team members here at the Home2 Suites NuLu, I apologize that your stay did not meet your expectation. We are very determined to protect our guests and team member by following the Hilton, Home2 and CDC recommendations to stop the spread of virus. In addition to wearing masks (face coverings), we observe social distancing and have hand sanitizer available.
We are very eager to participate in Hilton's CleanStay program that is being rolled out nationwide, but we have not received the materials yet that you mentioned - the door seal, remote wrapper and others.
Again, our limited team appreciates your feedback and we will definitely look to improve on the items you brought to our attention. We look forward to welcoming you Home again.

Reviewed 16 March 2020

The suites are clean, spacious and the small kitches is just perfect for business travelers who don't want to go to a restaurant every night.
They have a security guard at night. Other hotels require a hotel's key card to operate the elevator which would be a nice addition to the security guard.

So far, I've made only bad breakfast in american hotels in the '100$ per night range'. This hotel's breakfast is better, but after a few days I started buying my own stuff and having breakfast in my room.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

HerrBaume,

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!