“Really good food, great service.”
Review of Liu's Garden

Ranked #1,058 of 1,817 Restaurants in Louisville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Don't expect a fine dining atmosphere but do expect great Chinese food with fresh ingredients. We eat here fairly regularly and really enjoy it. The portions are generous and one of my favorites... the combos come with an egg roll and single crab rangoon. Great little spot!

Reviewed 2 January 2012

My boys and I stumbled upon this hidden gem recently. We intended to order take-out but decided to stay and eat. The dining room is quaint, nothing fancy but comfortable enough. The menu is extensive, the service attentive, the food delicious! I had the Phoenix & Dragon with chicken and jumbo shrimp and veggies in the chef's sauce. It was fresh, tasty and ample. My boys ordered large wonton soup, fried shrimp and bourbon chicken and there was nothing left on their plates! The service was personal and efficient. Our tab came to $30 for the 3 of us. You can bet we will be back soon!

1  Thank KYcindy