“Very average”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

This place was cheap as hell, $6.25 with a tip for General Tso's lunch meal. However, aside from being cheap there was nothing special about the place. Not terrible, not great. Just average.

Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

My Aunt took my Daughter and I here after a visit to Doctors, glad I went to Doctors 1st. I was so full. It was really good. Service was good. Kinda little Chinese place like from when I was young. Very enjoyable.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Don't expect a fine dining atmosphere but do expect great Chinese food with fresh ingredients. We eat here fairly regularly and really enjoy it. The portions are generous and one of my favorites... the combos come with an egg roll and single crab rangoon. Great little spot!

Reviewed 2 January 2012

My boys and I stumbled upon this hidden gem recently. We intended to order take-out but decided to stay and eat. The dining room is quaint, nothing fancy but comfortable enough. The menu is extensive, the service attentive, the food delicious! I had the Phoenix & Dragon with chicken and jumbo shrimp and veggies in the chef's sauce. It was fresh, tasty and ample. My boys ordered large wonton soup, fried shrimp and bourbon chicken and there was nothing left on their plates! The service was personal and efficient. Our tab came to $30 for the 3 of us. You can bet we will be back soon!

1  Thank KYcindy