“Awful service and almost inedible”
Review of Liu's Garden

Ranked #1,054 of 1,813 Restaurants in Louisville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 November 2015

Ordered chicken and broccoli- chicken was more like rubber. Also ordered spring rolls and they didn't come with my delivery order. I stopped by the place the next day to get my money back for the spring rolls (since the place is right down the street- and it was so utterly awful). The owner refunded me for the missing spring rolls, but not after arguing with me, accusing me of lying, and drawing the attention of the two customers in the restaurant. I left, got in the car- and much to my amazement, the owner ran out into the parking lot and continued the argument with me as I was driving away! -all over a couple bucks! I've ordered a lot of Chinese delivery- but this was the first time I just couldn't eat it. To be met with such defensive, ugly rudeness was a real surprise- when any reasonable proprietor would've responded with something along the lines of "I'm sorry you didn't receive the spring rolls- here's your $3 back."

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

This place was cheap as hell, $6.25 with a tip for General Tso's lunch meal. However, aside from being cheap there was nothing special about the place. Not terrible, not great. Just average.

Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

My Aunt took my Daughter and I here after a visit to Doctors, glad I went to Doctors 1st. I was so full. It was really good. Service was good. Kinda little Chinese place like from when I was young. Very enjoyable.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Don't expect a fine dining atmosphere but do expect great Chinese food with fresh ingredients. We eat here fairly regularly and really enjoy it. The portions are generous and one of my favorites... the combos come with an egg roll and single crab rangoon. Great little spot!

Reviewed 2 January 2012

My boys and I stumbled upon this hidden gem recently. We intended to order take-out but decided to stay and eat. The dining room is quaint, nothing fancy but comfortable enough. The menu is extensive, the service attentive, the food delicious! I had the Phoenix & Dragon with chicken and jumbo shrimp and veggies in the chef's sauce. It was fresh, tasty and ample. My boys ordered large wonton soup, fried shrimp and bourbon chicken and there was nothing left on their plates! The service was personal and efficient. Our tab came to $30 for the 3 of us. You can bet we will be back soon!

1  Thank KYcindy