“Take out”

Ranked #1,059 of 1,821 Restaurants in Louisville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

The place looked a little dodgy but the food is pretty good. The dining room was half-filled with the workers and their children so it wasn't someplace I'd want to dine in, but if you want take-out then give it a try. They also deliver.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

I was staying at a nearby hotel which had Liu's Garden menu. I ordered for delivery - minimum of $15 was required and it was delivered very quickly. I ordered the sesame chicken with fried rice and egg rolls. The egg rolls and sesame chicken was great, the fried rice was ok. I appreciate that they deliver, after a long day including travel, it was nice not to have to go back out.

Reviewed 21 November 2015

Ordered chicken and broccoli- chicken was more like rubber. Also ordered spring rolls and they didn't come with my delivery order. I stopped by the place the next day to get my money back for the spring rolls (since the place is right down the street- and it was so utterly awful). The owner refunded me for the missing spring rolls, but not after arguing with me, accusing me of lying, and drawing the attention of the two customers in the restaurant. I left, got in the car- and much to my amazement, the owner ran out into the parking lot and continued the argument with me as I was driving away! -all over a couple bucks! I've ordered a lot of Chinese delivery- but this was the first time I just couldn't eat it. To be met with such defensive, ugly rudeness was a real surprise- when any reasonable proprietor would've responded with something along the lines of "I'm sorry you didn't receive the spring rolls- here's your $3 back."

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

This place was cheap as hell, $6.25 with a tip for General Tso's lunch meal. However, aside from being cheap there was nothing special about the place. Not terrible, not great. Just average.

Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

My Aunt took my Daughter and I here after a visit to Doctors, glad I went to Doctors 1st. I was so full. It was really good. Service was good. Kinda little Chinese place like from when I was young. Very enjoyable.