“Really good and inexpensive”

Mirage Mediterannean Restaurant
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #112 of 1,797 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

In town for business and staying near the airport. I found mirage on TA.
Had mixed kabob
Food was excellent
Home made hummus was also really good
Very reasonable prices also
Great find

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (116)

Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

I really loved everything I took the 3 kebab chicken lamb and beef the meats were cooked to perfection salad was super fresh the turkish coffee is the best I ever had in my life the waitresses were super nice the price is reasonable too
I definitely recommend that place for Mediterranean food lovers like I am

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

We ordered the Mirage Special for two. We had more than enough food and lots of variety. All very tasty and well prepared! We walked in and ordered take-out. Service was quick and the food was well-packaged for easy carrying.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 23 November 2020 via mobile

We ordered a delivery meal tonight. The wrong order was sent. I immediately called the restaurant after opening up our packages and alerted them of the wrong order. The owner said it was not his fault, it was the driver’s fault and we should take our issue up with her. He then hung up the phone.

Good luck staying in business with that type of poor customer service.

Never again.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 10 September 2020 via mobile

Another great find on TA. Excellent food. Attentive service. Vast variety. Flavorful. Excellent value.

Date of visit: September 2020