“Yummy ice cream”
Review of The Comfy Cow

The Comfy Cow
Ranked #1 of 48 Dessert in Louisville
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Crazy good ice cream and desserts, made from the world's finest ingredients with our own handcrafted touch.
Reviewed 19 September 2018

What a nice after dinner treat. The slices of ice cream pie were good, especially the BFF. The ice cream is creamy and comes in some fun, different flavors in cones or cups. The chocolate peanut butter cup was delicious. The bourbon caramel was good, too, though not sure I would get it next time. The flavors appear to rotate, there were about a dozen flavors available on the night we went. So many flavors sounded good, but it was impossible to have them all. They also have milkshakes and sundaes. There is both inside and outside seating on a nice patio on the corner of two streets. Street parking is free after 6:00 pm.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 29 August 2018

It was relaxing and pleasant. The young people could not have been more than 23 years old they were wonderfully attentive and patient with the excitable 13 year old I had with me. The store was clean set up for guest with 2, 4, or 6 to a party. They even had a small quaint patio setting to enjoy the outdoor scenery. As, I was leaving the elderly came in and the young men and women showed the utmost respect and patience with them as well.

1  Thank Carmen P
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit to Comfy Cow. What a treat! We’ve never had ice cream pie, what a delight! Variety of options was endless, many unique menu items to choose from. Next time we are in Louisville, we will definitely visit the Comfy Cow! Wow!

1  Thank Blazerfun
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I love this ice cream. They have a lot of different flavors, They have bourbon ice cream which is good, My favorites are the chocolate, salted carmel, Georgia butter pecan, and the strawberry,

1  Thank 681sonyas
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

My mother and I stayed in an Airbnb close to Frankfurt st. We would walk down In the afternoon. The young ladies were always so friendly!! Their salted caramel ice cream is to die for!!!! So is the espresso!!!