“Fine Dining at its best”

Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Vincenzo's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 1,992 Restaurants in Louisville
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Market
Transit: We are conveniently located to public transportation.
Description: Celebrate your special occasion, rehearsal dinner or company meeting at Louisville’s only truly authentic, gourmet Italian Restaurant, Vincenzo’s. With nine private dining rooms, a relaxing outdoor patio, and our beautiful courtyard room, Vincenzo’s Italian restaurant can accommodate Parties from ten to one hundred and fifty. Our in-house catering department will be glad to assist in planning your next event, customizing your menu and decor, and ensuring your every need is met with true Italian hospitality. Celebrate with us at Vincenzo’s Italian Restaurant and put a touch of the extraordinary into your next event!
Reviewed 4 October 2018

The food was excellent. The dining room was beautiful but the service was very slow. The wait staff did acknowledge that they were slow and gave us dessert on the house...which we were to full to eat. It was a nice gesture but when paying $500 for party of four, I would rather have good service.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

What an incredible location for Italian cuisine!

We ate here prior to the season opening performance of the Louisville Orchestra (reviewed separately). We were greeted by Vincenzo himself and made to feel comfortable and at home. The atmosphere is hard to describe. The best was I can describe it I’d relaxed fine dining.

This was a family trip with my wife, our 16 year old son and myself. We all truly enjoyed it.

I enjoyed the Salmone Allo Champagne (see pictures). It was tender and flavorful. The dill was understated allowing the taste of the salmon to shine through. The pepper was the best I’ve ever had.

My wife had the Vitallo Saltimbocca and my son at the Apollo Aspargi.

We all had dessert ranging from Raspberry Cheesecake to Tiramisu. All was delicious.

If you’re in the mood for fine Italian dining within walking distance to everything in downtown Louisville, I highly recommend Vincenzo’s.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Picture a peacefully quiet restaurant in the heart of downtown Louisville; with waiters wearing black suits and ties!
My husband's Sea Bass was fresh and served an excellent sauce with mushrooms and caper and my smoked salmon was perfect with capers and onions. The tableside Caesar salad could have used a little more garlic but Denny did the very best he could with what he had available. He was very attentive and professional.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I cannot believe I have lived here most of my life and have not dined at this gem until last night. Impeccable service. Beautiful food presentation. Our meals were delicious. And the best tiramisu EVER. We were even visited by Vincenzo himself. I can’t wait until the next visit.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent meal and great service. The entire evening was exceptional. The beef tenderloin, appetizers, drinks and tiramisu.