“Excelent Authentic Vietnamese”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 15 September 2017

This place is located in an older shopping center & is a no-frills restaurant. Don't let any of this put you off, as the food is great. It was packed & my son informed me that this is the norm for any night. We had about a 15 minute wait, which we did outside. I didn't see any indoor waiting area, but really didn't look, as it was a bit claustrophobic. We started with spring rolls filled with pork & shrimp with a nice peanut dipping sauce. I opted for Chicken Curry with vegetables & brown rice. This entre' was listed as somewhat spicy, but it didn't have the heat I like. This was remedied with some hot relish that appeared to be made in-house. It was excellent, but be warned, a little bit goes a long way. Hubby ordered green beans & chicken curry with white rice. It was very good, but he also added heat. Portions were generous. The meal ended with everyone sharing their cookies fortune.

1  Thank redundantecho

Reviewed 17 August 2017

This restaurant has had countless great reviews. Our noodle bowl was okay, but our family members who had the chicken curry and rice REALLY loved their dish!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Get there early--at least by 6pm because it gets really busy. Seems there is always a line at the door. I always get a VJ3 and it is delicious. There is no atmosphere--it is kind of a small very basic neighborhood restaurant, but they have quite a following. Service is good and the owner will tell you how he came to the US with no money and managed to finally open his restaurant. I think many of the people are family.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Coming into this restaurant makes me happy. I have years of good experiences behind me, and every visit adds one more. I crave their Pho. Their hot and soup soup is rich and flavorful, and any dish I have ordered has been flavorful and fresh. The servers are friendly, knowledgeable, and warn me when I am ordering something "Vietnamese HOT!" Service is excellent. The atmosphere is kitchen casual. Large groups and families are welcome. If you are not familiar with Vietnamese food this is a good place to try your wings. The servers know their menu and can guide you to what your tate buds want.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The food is simply awesome. The staff is friendly and attentive. I always have lots of dumb questions about authentic food and they are always glad to explain