“Fabuloso!!”

Ranked #6 of 1,821 Restaurants in Louisville
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Havana Rumba is a celebration of the culinary genius of the island of Cuba brought to life by a team of passionate people. No passports required!
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere, staff, food, prices... 5 stars across the board. There was live music as well. I will definitely come back next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This place is so good. I've never had bad service nor have I been disappointed in my food. I come every year for my birthday, and get a percussion performance at my table! I recommend the Cubano with sweet potato fries. And definitely get the Tres Leches for dessert, it's the best I've had anywhere.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

This Cuban restaurant is a great spot. Has a fun atmosphere, good food, and good staff. I’ve only had pleasant experiences.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My daughter promised to take me to some fun places to eat while visiting Louisville and Havana Rumba is certainly a fun place to eat Cuban food which was a new cuisine for me. The food was absolutely delicious with generous portions and midrange prices. The service was prompt and meal served timely.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Ate here on a Saturday night after reading all of the good reviews. The restaurant was moderately busy, but the bar was empty so I sat there. The bar tender took my drink order right away, but failed to give me a menu. I eventually had to flag her down after 7 minutes of her almost ignoring me. After looking at the menu a few moments I knew I wanted to try the Havana Rumba. The meal came pretty quick and it was a good size, but once again the bar tender didnt give me any silverware or napkins and didnt check in on me so I had to reach over and get drink napkins to use. I did enjoy my meal, and though its not a "Cuban" sandwich, that is all I really have to compare it to, and it was not better than those. The prices werent bad, the food was solid, but the service was below par.