“Surprising “seviches “”

Seviche A Latin Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Seviche A Latin Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 1,820 Restaurants in Louisville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Highlands
Cross street: Stevens & Bardstown Road
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We live in Florida but we have been traveling so much to so many places, we felt like eating food from “back home”. Seviche was a great choice and the food was excellent.
A little warning, their ceviches taste more like sashimi and poke to me than “regular” ceviches. They are terrific though but just not the ceviches we are used to in South Florida, Peru, Colombia etc. We were surprised.
We tried 3, and added the empanadas (delicious, my husband’s favorite) and the calamari (I could have had another plate they were that good!). Very good wine list. I loved the berry ice cream. It is a little bit on the expensive side but the restaurant is innovative, the seafood incredible fresh.
Our waitress was absolutely terrific!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend treated me to an excellent meal at Serviche on a recent Monday night. Our server was excellent, describing several dishes we had questions about to the smallest detail. When my friend requested a late substitution well after we ordered, he and the kitchen accommodated her. The Guacamole with crispy Flatbreads are an excellent appetizer. The soup that night was Chipotle Potato Soup, which I thoroughly enjoyed. And our entrees, the Snapper for me, and the Scallops for my lady, we’re both phenomenal! With 2 glasses of wine for her, and 3 pints of draught for me, over 2+ hours, plus our meal, the total ticket was $140, plus tip. Maybe not an every night meal, but a great place to celebrate!!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have visited 3 times now, and we are sure to return. The chefs creations have been utterly amazing, and we have had five star service each time. If your a foodie, don’t miss out.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I had heard this place was great and had been wanting to try it. So glad my husband and I did. Great service and great food!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We try to make Seviche one of our "must" stops when in Louisville. The price is right in line with what to expect for special celebrations. Enjoyable to the max for us, and looking forward to the next and next and next visits! The food was very tasty and full of delightful tasty surprises. Although the music was a little loud, we were still able to have comfortable conversations.