“beer selection ”

Crescent Hill Craft House
Ranked #97 of 1,994 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

They had a great beer selection. It was clean however service was a little slow . But not awful . She was attentive but seemed overwhelmed . The food was good . Disappointed that they ran out of crab cakes after our order was placed but other than that it was overall a 7 out of 10

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Smallish in size but big on hospitality. About a million beers on tap. Ok, realistically maybe only 1/2 million. Whatever, you’re sure to find something you’ll love. (Just keep trying.) We were there for a Saturday brunch so the menu was somewhat limited. I had the short ribs poutine. It was a ton of food, tender ribs and perfect for a chilly fall day. I was able to sample the chicken wings as well. Ate all but one and couldn’t bear to leave even one behind they were so good. Kids had some excellent Mac and cheese. Definitely NOTthe frozen in a factory sheet pan variety. They were silky, cheesy and “oh my *** would someone move this bowel before I eat myself sick !” good.

Service was very attentive without being overly so. All in all it was a very nice meal in a warm, friendly atmosphere. I could have stayed there hours but will have to settle on returning. Like maybe tonight.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We saw this restaurant n Michael Symon's Food Network show and decided to try it. It was beyond expectations! We were looking for a new place to try. In Louisville it is hit or miss with restaurants under 2 years old. This defied all expectations. The pretzel &beer cheese was fantastic! The shrimp and grits was the best I have had. The chicken piccatta was perfection. My husband had the Granny Chicken Sammie. He would have rather had it on Sourdough bread as the HUGE biscuit was too dry. He still LOVED it! Jamie was a great server! Husbandloved the beer list. We will definitely be back. Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Great beer selection. Cold beer. Great food. Shrimp and grits outstanding. Good service. Street parking. Clean. Outside seating. Good atmosphere. Nachos appetizer was great. Would revisit.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Fries have way toooooo much seasoning and the biscuit on my Sammy was burnt. Have had better from here.