“Wow!”

Homemade Ice Cream & Pie Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 45 Dessert in Louisville
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Since 1982 we have been Louisville's bakery and local ice cream shop. We are the only ice cream shop in Kentucky making our ice cream 100% from scratch, no box mixes. We buy all of our dairy 100% local, from Louisville's only dairy. We pledge to not use dairy products with growth hormones. We make and bake all of our cakes, pies, cupcakes, cookies, icings and more. Family owned and run since 1982. Stop in, we look forward to seeing you!
Reviewed 4 August 2017

It was difficult to decide whether to get ice cream or pie...there were so many delicious choices! So we did both! The coconut almond ice cream was out of this world! But it wasn't a slice of pie that got my attention: it was the chocolate cake. Yum! I wish I could have gone every night while we were in town just to try all their desserts! The banana cream pie looked out of this world!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Ate here for a very late lunch......the chocolate chess pie and a scoop of coconut mocha fudge was very good, as was the coffee. My son said the chocolate meringue pie was delicious as was the lemon chess pie and the double crust apple.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We drove a good ways out of our way to try this place, and we're not that impressed. I had the top selling caramel apple pie, which was ok, but tasted like canned pie filling. Husband got strawberry rhubarb, and said the same thing. It wasn't terrible, just not homemade.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I brought my two sons here tonight and we ordered "everything but the kitchen sink" although it came with a sink!
Loved all nine scoops of ice cream! Highly recommend this sweet gem!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

...Except the sink was included too!

Pretty much every pie or cake you could want. Beautifully made, and delicious.

Ice cream can't be beat.