“Intimate & Fabulous ”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: East Louisville
Cross street: Brownsboro Road
Description: 2011 & 2012 Best American Cuisine Winner - Top 100 Restaurant by Open Table Chef-driven, independent restaurant offering both a la carte & degustation menus for dinner. Elegant, serene dining rooms perfect for business meetings, romantic dinners & special occasions. Unique 150-year-old solid limestone “Wineskellar” featuring high-definition multi-media & a small bites menu ~ perfect for a more casual, relaxed experience. Beautifully-restored Von Allmen mansion with award-winning patio & grounds. Award-winning Wine Spectator wine list. Rich in Kentucky tradition with over 50 Kentucky Bourbons and Locally Distilled Spirits.
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Special place, for special occasion on a Thursday. Lovely ambiance with live, low key jazz & intimate setting. Excellent service from wine suggestions, to dessert on the house to celebrate the day! The wedge salad was crisp, with perfect serving of dressing. The main course sauces & ingredients were delectable to the last bite. My halibut seemed to have a face! The chef's got it going on!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I have had the pleasure of dining at Corbetts almost weekly for the past 2 years and I can say that Chef Corbett and his staff do an excellent job. The atmosphere is business casual OR can be elegant. The porch and patio dining are great experiences as well. I'd recommend the mushroom fume which is one of my favorites. The dinner menu changes often enough so you never tire of the offerings. The wine selection is always good and not to mention the bourbon selections. Tommy does a great job as the bar manager and Corey is a great manager. Lastly but not least I have to tell you Cat behind the bar or as your server will never let you down. This is a Louisville must do and always ask about what the 5 course tasting menu is!!!

Bon Appetit

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Don't let the location (amidst hospitals/Big Box stores, etc.)....this old house has turned into a fabulous restaurant. It was a hot (Heat Index 105) night in Louisville, so we didn't sit on the porch, but we will next trip. Robyn, our waitress, was fabulous - just that right amount of conversation and style that you would expect. The wine choice was great, the food superb. At our four top we had one hamburger, two filet, and one shrimp dish and all were excellent. I don't normally choose a sauce on a filet, but it was excellent as well. 5+ stars. (two notes: I thought having a tv was odd, but with no sound I soon ignored it. Second, don't be surprised if your table is in the "basement".....it just added more charm to the evening! With stones on three sides, we almost felt like we were in a private room!)

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Atmosphere and service is outstanding. Food is very good, smaller than expected portion sizes and a decent filet but not worth $44. Overall we recommend and will be back, but not anytime soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

This is the place to dine. Visited several times for lunch, fine dining and small plates dinner in the Cellar. Everything I've ever ordered is first rate....in quality, quantity, and taste. Excellent wine list, creative touches....extremely clean with wonderful ambiance. Staff is efficient and friendly. I could eat there every night.