“Awesome food, great service!”
Review of Bourbon Raw

Bourbon Raw
Reserve with OpenTable
Bourbon Raw is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #293 of 1,851 Restaurants in Louisville
Price range: US$11 - US$38
Description: Bourbon Raw is Downtown Louisville's premier Kentucky Kitchen and Raw Bar. Our menu is inspired by the hospitality and hearth of traditional southern cooking, featuring items like Prime Rib, Chicken and Dumplings, Fried Chicken with green beans and mac & cheese, and more refined yet still southern Duck Confit Cassoulet. We feature a Raw Bar with fresh (flown in daily) Oysters, Alaskan Crab Legs and Lobster Tails. At the Raw Bar you will find the Chef shucking your oysters and preparing your seafood for you, creating a fun and unique dining experience. We are located on the ever popular Fourth Street Live! area of Downtown Louisville. There is always something fun and exciting going on and this is the place to see and be seen. When weather permits, we have our patio seating available.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wide range of food from the raw bar and Kentucky kitchen. Everything was excellent, and our waiter was wonderful. The bar drinks were perfect. The peach cobbler and salted pecan caramel brownie were great.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Normally we wouldn't go downtown for lunch but we had a gift certificate and so we decided to try this place out. The main reason I hate to go downtown is the parking. I parked in the Live parking structure off of 5th street which is connected to the 4th street Live area where the restaurant is located.If you don't have to deal with parking then this is a more desirable location. I had the pulled pork sandwich and my wife had fish and chips. The food was good but not outstanding. The most impressive part of the restaurant is the decor and the bar area. I think this may be a better venue for dinner and drinks than lunch. Good service and prices competitive with other downtown restaurants left us satisfied with the experience.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I had to title my review after the best buffalo chicken sandwich I have ever had - perfectly fried, tossed in delicious wing sauce with a little blue cheese on it. So yummy. My husband had the filet burger which was delicious too. One of their options for sides is tater tots, which was fun and different. They had the fireplaces cranking for a cold, snowy Saturday which was very comforting. I will be returning to Louisville, and I will definitely be coming back here for that sandwich!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Service and food were ok. Nothing special with the exception of the oysters. Flavorful but definitely not freshly shucked. From order placed to bring served was too fast for feshly shucked. Prices are high for what you get.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a late lunch on a Friday. We started with cocktails, she had scotch and soda, I had a smoked old fashioned which was wonderful. For entrees, she had the hot brown Mac and cheese, she loved it. I had the Kentucky fried steak. The breading was too salty but the gravy was nice and peppered and the red smashed potatoes and collared greens were perfect. Excellent service. We will return.