“Quite reasonable - Good for a conference”

Hyatt Regency Louisville
Ranked #11 of 102 Hotels in Louisville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Comfortable, friendly staff, clean and well located. It was not the OMG_BEST_THING_SINCE_SLICED_BREAD good, but it was what it needed to be for a comfortable 3 nights. I recommend using this as a center for a conference.

Room Tip: Gym is lobby level so go for a lower floor if you're a gym rat.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Kristie D, Manager at Hyatt Regency Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Hello,
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. We hope that next time we can in fact be the best thing since sliced bread, and that we will see you again soon! Thank you!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,515)

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

First off my wife and I would like to say thank you to Mark Flaherty and his team for making my wife and I stay here the very special. This hotel is way above the rest. Very clean and comfortable. Again thank you so much. We will see you again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello,
Happy Anniversary to you and your wife and thank you for your nice review. We work hard to make sure special occasions are recognized and celebrated here at Hyatt Lou. We look forward to having you back! Thank you!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I debated on even giving a review. I used my two free ANYTIME nights with NO restrictions here. At time of booking, I was informed that I would get a Suite or higher if available. It was available, yet I didn't get it. What a waist of my free nights. I could've gone to a category 6 or 7. I will be immediately canceling my Hyatt rewards and credit card.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello,
I want you to know how sorry I am about the suite not being available and mixup with the reservation nights. Although I have already reached out to you via email, I want you to know that we are still working hard to resolve why this issue occurred and how it can be prevented in the future. We work very hard to ensure our loyalty program is executed properly and are very sorry about the inconveniences caused with this situation. I do hope that you will reach out to me and that I can give you the true Hyatt customer service that is up to our standards. Thank you for your time.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 October 2017

The stay at the hotel was excellent . The staff was very professional and helpful. The room was very clean. The conditions of the hotel was great. The hotel was located close to a varieties of restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hello,
Thank you for your note! I am so happy to hear the location and interactions with staff were excellent and that you found the room and lobby clean and comfortable. Please come see us again!