Breckinridge Inn(Louisville)
US$79
US$84
Best Western Louisville East(Louisville)
US$74
US$70
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$110
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$100
US$109
US$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$122
US$114
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$90
US$80
The Brown Hotel(Louisville)
US$189
US$161
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

1,594 results
All reviewsgreat locationconvention centersway restaurantfourth street livewithin walking distancenice hotelparking garagehotel restaurantself parkrestaurants and barsheart of downtownyum centerbusiness tripking roomfront desk staffbed was very comfortablethe room was nice
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I stayed here because it was the conference hotel. I don't know if I'd stay again or not because I'm pretty cheap (work paid for this). But the hotel was great overall! My room was comfortable and the bathroom was nicely updated.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Kristie D, Manager at Hyatt Regency Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! I'm happy to hear you thought it was great, and hope that you do continue to choose our hotel for your downtown Louisville travels.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Reviewed 7 November 2017

This is one of the BEST hotels I have ever stayed in. Absolutely NO complaints. Clean and comfortable bed and room. Staff was very friendly. It is downtown on 4th street. Within walking distance of several eateries and entertainment venues. I would certainly stay here again. Great place

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Kristie D, Manager at Hyatt Regency Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Hello,
Thank you for your note! We are so very happy that you had such an excellent stay here hope that you will be back again soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I stayed at this hotel at an amazing conference package price, so price is one thing that will not figure into my review. My room was large, though with a view of construction. Comfy bed, HUGE tv. The coffee table in the room looked modern, but was a bit unstable (rocked and caused me to spill coffee all over) and not as convenient as a countertop for spreading out my belongings. Drawers in the closet area likewise were not convenient. The placement of the bathroom door and the full-length mirror was awkward. I'll mention breakfast service at the hotel restaurant in a separate post. The temperature in the building was all over the place--sometimes too hot, sometimes (in the ballroom/conference area) frigid cold. I do have to say the staff was always pleasant and accommodating.

Dear Cathy,
Thank you for your detailed feedback. We take great pride in our staff so I am happy to hear that they were always able to assist in a pleasant manner. Please not that I will forward these comments to our engineering department, as well as housekeeping. Also note that I have messaged you directly so that I can find out which specific room you were in to try and fix these issues promptly. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you further!

Reviewed 6 November 2017