Hyatt Regency Louisville
Louisville Marriott East(Louisville)
US$144
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$217
US$549
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
1,561 results
All reviewsgreat locationconvention centersway restaurantfourth street livewithin walking distancenice hotelfront desk staffparking garagehotel restaurantself parkrestaurants and barsheart of downtownyum centerbusiness tripking roombed was comfortablethe room was nice
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Not a huge fan of Hyatts in general but this hotel is an exception. Reasonably priced for mid-week stay, friendly staff and conveniently located. The hotel in the restaurant is SPECTACULAR and the service the is exemplary. Well done.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Kristie D, Manager at Hyatt Regency Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Hi Robert,
I am so happy that you found our hotel great and had an overall great experience. I will be passing along these compliments to our Sway staff and culinary department... Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I booked two separate suites for myself and my son/wife. The registration process was a little confusing which is always concerning, but we were in our 'suites' within 30 min. I realized that I did not have access to the bedroom within the suite, only the living room immediately, and checked with my son, who had the same situation. I went back to Registration, who found that they did not book both rooms for us. When booking a suite, it requires both the living area and the bedroom area. After another 45 min and agreeing to downgrade my room to a king room from a suite, both my son and I were settled into our rooms..
The staff were always very polite and tried to be helpful. I overheard others while I waited who also had issues with their rooms.

Room Tip: Request a room with a view of the square
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hello and thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. I am so sorry about the confusion with the suite and that we are still working to discover why this issue occurred. It is important to us that our guests have what they've requested, and even more, so I am very sorry about these issues you experienced. While we appreciate you noticing our kind staff, this is still not the level of service we hope to provide you with and hope that in the future we can ensure you have a fantastic stay. Thank you for your patience and time.