“Our getaway”

Hyatt Regency Louisville
Ranked #12 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a wonderful stay and liked the location of the Hyatt. Staff was very pleasant, food very good and a comfortable bed. We were approximately 20 minutes from Churchill Downs, walking distance to local attractions and a Starbucks inside hotel. We would recommend this Hyatt to anyone wishing to be downtown Louisville and wanting to be pampered. Thank you to the staff.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Kristie D, Manager at Hyatt Regency Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Donna-
Thank you for your note! I'm glad you found our staff pleasant and had a wonderful experience! We hope to have you back here soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Not a huge fan of Hyatts in general but this hotel is an exception. Reasonably priced for mid-week stay, friendly staff and conveniently located. The hotel in the restaurant is SPECTACULAR and the service the is exemplary. Well done.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Kristie D, Manager at Hyatt Regency Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Robert,
I am so happy that you found our hotel great and had an overall great experience. I will be passing along these compliments to our Sway staff and culinary department... Thank you for your feedback!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked two separate suites for myself and my son/wife. The registration process was a little confusing which is always concerning, but we were in our 'suites' within 30 min. I realized that I did not have access to the bedroom within the suite, only the living room immediately, and checked with my son, who had the same situation. I went back to Registration, who found that they did not book both rooms for us. When booking a suite, it requires both the living area and the bedroom area. After another 45 min and agreeing to downgrade my room to a king room from a suite, both my son and I were settled into our rooms..
The staff were always very polite and tried to be helpful. I overheard others while I waited who also had issues with their rooms.

Room Tip: Request a room with a view of the square
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hello and thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. I am so sorry about the confusion with the suite and that we are still working to discover why this issue occurred. It is important to us that our guests have what they've requested, and even more, so I am very sorry about these issues you experienced. While we appreciate you noticing our kind staff, this is still not the level of service we hope to provide you with and hope that in the future we can ensure you have a fantastic stay. Thank you for your patience and time.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business