Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 17/08/22
Free cancellation until 16/08/22
Hampton
Free cancellation until 17/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$136
PricelineUS$136
Destinia.comUS$142
All reviews the breakfast area easy access wonderful stay staff was very friendly in town hot breakfast would stay again maintenance pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2021 via mobile

Good location. Clean and quiet. Restaurants nearby. Lots of sanitizers. Staff cleaned breakfast area quickly. Staff all had masks around their necks. But not one used it. Disappointed. They are to protect me me If they don’t feel the need. I checked in with my mask due to serious health concerns. The front desk person was polite and kind but did not honor me by pulling it up. Been to a lot of other chains in the last year and felt more valued. Hampton had been my first go to.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dee8306
Reviewed 17 August 2021

From check in to check out, it was a great experience! Very friendly and helpful staff!! The breakfast was amazing, fresh, and served with a smile. The pool was large and accommodated us well! We will definitely stay here again in the future!

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 15 August 2021

Not very pleased with this stay. First digital key was not available, then elevator was out, side door didn’t work and smoke alarm was beeping at 2 am. I have stayed at several hamptons and this one was not very good.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 28 July 2021

Our room was not very clean. The furniture was stained and looked dirty. The air conditioner didn’t cool the room very well and the bed was uncomfortable. Not the usual per Hampton Inn. However the staff was very friendly and professional and the breakfast area was clean and the breakfast selections were adequate.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 18 July 2021

We were in Madisonville for a youth conference for several days. When calling to schedule our stay Jason was the one to help. He was extremely nice and accommodating. Upon arrival we were courteously greeted and helped by the staff. There were ALOT of young people staying at this motel and I know it had to be hectic but never once did any of the staff act put out about it but they cheerfully helped us out no matter the time. The motel seemed clean. The bed was comfortable although they need new pillows. The floor halls were a little warm and stuffy but I didn’t notice that anywhere else in the motel. Parking was adequate even with the amount of people staying here. Easy access and close the things. I would stay again.

Date of stay: July 2021