Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$136
HamptonUS$136
Hotels.comUS$136
PricelineUS$136
TraveluroUS$136
Destinia.comUS$142
All reviews the breakfast area easy access wonderful stay staff was very friendly in town hot breakfast would stay again maintenance pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2022

The restroom toilet had urine on the toilet seat and the shower had hair in it, the molding in my room was also coming off the wall, the ice machine on my floor was not working, I was staying on the third floor I feel like there should have been at least a sign on the door it was out of order

Date of stay: January 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 December 2021

The room was an average Hampton Inn room with the exception of the mattress. Very cheap and uncomfortable. Not the usual quality of a Hampton Inn. Everything else was good. For the money you can stay where they have a better quality sleep

Date of stay: December 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2021

You can’t go wrong staying at a Hampton. We never stay anywhere but a Hampton when traveling. Whether you get a hot buffet or grab and go it’s fresh and tasty. My family, being my husband and I always enjoy our stay because we know it will be a clean comfortable and always friendly environment.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 29 September 2021 via mobile

Good location. Clean and quiet. Restaurants nearby. Lots of sanitizers. Staff cleaned breakfast area quickly. Staff all had masks around their necks. But not one used it. Disappointed. They are to protect me me If they don’t feel the need. I checked in with my mask due to serious health concerns. The front desk person was polite and kind but did not honor me by pulling it up. Been to a lot of other chains in the last year and felt more valued. Hampton had been my first go to.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dee8306
Reviewed 17 August 2021

From check in to check out, it was a great experience! Very friendly and helpful staff!! The breakfast was amazing, fresh, and served with a smile. The pool was large and accommodated us well! We will definitely stay here again in the future!

Date of stay: August 2021