Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$136
Hotels.com
HamptonUS$136
Expedia.comUS$136
Priceline
TravelocityUS$136
All reviews the breakfast area easy access wonderful stay staff was very friendly in town hot breakfast would stay again maintenance pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2022

Hotel had everything you need for a comfortable stay. Rooms were clean and hotel staff exceeded expectations! Hotel is located in an easy to access area while still quite and peaceful. Will be staying again next time we are in town to visit family.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2022

I got in late and came to the room and found headfulls of other people's hair on the bathroom floor. It wasnt just hair from someone's head. NASTY. I called the manager who offered to come to clean the room herself, the next day. Absurd. I travel with wipes to clean basic surfaces but I never should have had to be on the floor, picking up uairs and cleaning the floor, and the rest of the bathroom. it was clear other parts of the room were also not clean. IN the morning before checking out I gave all the hairs in tissues and wipes to the manager. I was told that they werent going to charge me for the room which did nothing for ME as I was being hosted by someone else and I am the one who was afraid to take off my socks. I didnt even check if I got my Honors points. Did canceling out the bill also eliminate my points? The truth is they should have given me 100,000 points. THis goes down as one of the most disgusting hotel experiences I have ever had as a Gold Honors Member and Titanium Marriott member. Disgusting.

Room tip: pick a room at another hotel
Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 10 January 2022

The restroom toilet had urine on the toilet seat and the shower had hair in it, the molding in my room was also coming off the wall, the ice machine on my floor was not working, I was staying on the third floor I feel like there should have been at least a sign on the door it was out of order

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 25 December 2021

The room was an average Hampton Inn room with the exception of the mattress. Very cheap and uncomfortable. Not the usual quality of a Hampton Inn. Everything else was good. For the money you can stay where they have a better quality sleep

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 5 October 2021

You can’t go wrong staying at a Hampton. We never stay anywhere but a Hampton when traveling. Whether you get a hot buffet or grab and go it’s fresh and tasty. My family, being my husband and I always enjoy our stay because we know it will be a clean comfortable and always friendly environment.

Date of stay: October 2021