“Limited menu done well”
Review of The Front Porch

The Front Porch
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Marion
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Not a lot of food choices, but if you're in the mood for catfish, pork chops or a steak -- all are delicious. We all love the "waiting food" -- the white beans, slaw, hush puppies, cornbread and red pepper jelly -- that they bring as soon as you order any dinner.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We crossed over into Kentucky on the ferry and we were told to go to The Front Porch. This was a great recommendation. Both of us had the catfish and it was great. Lots of food and the staff was very friendly. Highly recommended if you are in the area.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

First visit to this little country restaurant with my wife and Friends. Three of us had the 2-piece catfish dinner which was delicious and it was way more than we could eat. My wife had the grilled catfish and she said it was delicious. Sides of beans coleslaw cornbread and Hush Puppies make it all the better. We will definitely be returning.

1  Thank ceb45
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is a great place, great food, great price

My husband had catfish along with beans, hush puppies and baked potato. View had a steak sandwich and onion rings.

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

First visit for my wife and I. After reading several reviews, all I saw was Catfish, Catfish and more Catfish. I could not find an online menu so I called to see if it was Catfish only. They do have Chicken, Steaks, Burgers and other sandwiches. So guess what we both ordered.............yep, Catfish.
Served with choice of potato, white beans, hush puppies, corn bread muffins, and Cole slaw. Very good.

1  Thank bgcg66

Been to The Front Porch? Share your experiences!