“Delicious food!”
Review of The Front Porch

The Front Porch
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Marion
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

I ate here while on a short vacation with a friend of mine. The people who worked there were very friendly, and the food was delicious and plentiful. You get white beans, cornbread, and hush puppies free with your dinner, which were very tasty. I ordered fish, a garden salad, and fresh cut homemade french fries. It all tasted very good and the price was reasonable. I would definitely eat there again if I'm ever back in that area.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Had a big group there and the service and food are wonderful Everyone left full and happy Prices are very reasonable. Thank you ! We will definitely be back

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Here again can't be too choosy when you're in a small town. The food is edible but that's about all that I will say about that. The prices are mid to Upper range of price for what I think it should be for our small area but they do give you a descent quantity of food! I had grilled chicken hubby had the fish, nothing special. Our bill was almost $20!

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Stopped by this restaurant on the way home,for a late lunch, early supper, and glad we did. The fried catfish was very good, as were the Hush puppies and very good fries. We had the fried dill pickles, which were about the best I've had anywhere. Not a big restaurant, it is open from 11 to about 9 p.m. on the weekends. We stopped in around 3:30 p.m. which was perfect - after lunch crowd and before the supper crowd. If you like catfish and southern cooking this is definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Not a lot of food choices, but if you're in the mood for catfish, pork chops or a steak -- all are delicious. We all love the "waiting food" -- the white beans, slaw, hush puppies, cornbread and red pepper jelly -- that they bring as soon as you order any dinner.

Been to The Front Porch? Share your experiences!