“Good catfish”
Review of The Front Porch

The Front Porch
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Marion
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I had the fried catfish. It was a little overdone. My wife had the blackened fish & it was good. The hush puppies & beans were very good. WE split the apple pie ala mode. It came out as 2 prepackaged deep fried pies with a scoop of ice cream, not so great. Overall, a good meal, we'll return, as we have a place nearby.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Just wow. The service was great. Amanda did a great job. The food was really good and plentiful. We took home two-thirds of our meal. I got the catfish and my wife got the ribeye. I would st I got recommend both. The homemade ranch dressing was great on the salad. It was just a wonderful date night.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Service was quick and friendly. The food is home cooked. The catfish plate was amazing!! Catfish, white beans, relish, coleslaw, corn bread, hush puppies, baked potato or fries. If you leave hungry it's your own fault. Yummmmy!!!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

It's a place where the locals eat. I like that but if you are expecting a five star New York City culinary experience in rural Kentucky you may be disappointed. Great country food, iced tea, clean environment, and fast friendly service. What more could you ask for?

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I know one thing you won't leave hungry when you eat here. They bring a bowl of beans, cornbread, hush puppies. Before the meal. Our steaks were great will definitely eat here again.

Been to The Front Porch? Share your experiences!