“Tastey Mexican”

La Potosina
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 December 2014

I like this Mexican restaurant because the food is not too spicy. And, the food is always hot and fresh.

Reviewed 9 October 2014

I love the atmosphere here. It is quiet and quaint yet has the Mexican flair all at the same time. Food is great for the price. Service is excellent, very fast!

1  Thank Rebecca M
Reviewed 2 September 2014

This is one of the best Mexican places I have eaten. Salsa and chips are freshly made daily. The decor is refreshing and bright and clean.

1  Thank PeggyWatson
Reviewed 26 August 2014

My family and I love this Mexican restaurant. The guacamole,white cheese dip, green extra hot salsa are spot on. Nachos are extra good with helpings big enough for a hearty eater. Maria's favorite and La Potosina enchilada's are 2 of my favorites. Service is fast and food is brought out hot. This is a very good place, give it a try.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I love this place. I am from Marion but don't live there now. When I go visit I want to eat there at least twice. I love it! Wish we had one where I live in the big city.

Been to La Potosina? Share your experiences!