“Bread dumplins that bring you back home, and here!”
Review of Dumplin's

Dumplin's
Ranked #2 of 94 Restaurants in Murray
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Great, fresh salads. REAL bakery goods, made with REAL butter. Awesome quiche and lively atmosphere. Real hidden gem (even though it 's right on the mai dray).

Reviewed 6 February 2017

My fav lunch spot in Murray. The lobster bisque and chicken tetrazzini are the best! And the rolls, lord have mercy!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough good about this place. Great food and desserts. Apple Dumplins are the best. All kinds of pies and cakes. Homemade bread.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Pretty good place if you want a sandwich, salad or soup. They have a small menu, not like the Dumplins in Marion or Paducah used to have. The desserts are still awesome. They have 4 stack, they call it the belly buster or something like that. Try it, you'll love it!

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Had to go to Murray for my job. What drew us to this restaurant was the pictures of their baked goods on their website and here on TripAdvisor! Unfortunately they were out of most of their daily specials! I had the club salad. Very good and very filling. Lots of ingredients - big salad! Apparently, they are famous for their fresh baked rolls - and boy, were they good! My order came with a roll. Halfway through the meal, our server brought me another hot roll with more butter, because she didn't think the first one was fresh enough!! No extra charge for it! I shared this one with my husband - it was hot and delicious! My salad came with 3 small paper cups of parmesan peppercorn dressing on the side. Plenty of dressing. Very good. My husband ordered the prime rib sandwich with a bowl of chicken and dumpling soup. Soup very good. Sandwich was very good also, but he had to take apart the sandwich and trim off the fat on the meat and cut it up into smaller pieces and then put the sandwich back together again - he said it was delicious! It came with a very tangy, tasty horseradish sauce on the side. We both were very full by the time we were done eating our late lunch, but we just had to try their desserts, so we took them to go! I ordered their lemon ice box pie - very creamy and light with a very nice graham cracker crumb crust. Reminded me of key lime pie, which I could have ordered! My husband got their last apple dumplin'. He said it was delicious, but he did find out that the apple core complete with seeds was left inside the apple! But it didn't stop him from devouring it! Boy, if we lived closer to Murray, we would definitely revisit this place often! People that live there or have to travel there and know about this little gem are lucky!

Been to Dumplin's? Share your experiences!