Quality Inn(Murray)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$71
QualityInn
Murray Plaza Lodge(Murray)(Great Value!)
US$74
SpringHill Suites Murray(Murray)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$55
Red Roof
Hampton Inn & Suites Murray(Murray)(Great Value!)
Hampton.com
HIExpress.com
US$135
US$92
  • Pool
Early American Motel(Aurora)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$60
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleangreat breakfastbreakfast barshort stayfront desk staffhot breakfastsausagebwmoteldogfootballcollegeunivcompetitionbathtubstudents
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Great value for the amount of amenities you get. Excellent customer service, quality, great experience. The hotel staff went above and beyond the way to make me feel comfortable during my stay. Well-maintained property. Excellent managed Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Came to town to watch college softball. Needed a clean and economical place to stay. This place fit the bill. Honestly, I even preferred the "motel" aspect having my car right out side my door. My stay was quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Kimberly R, General Manager at Best Western University Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

We appreciate your recent review of our property. We hope you will stay with us again next time your are in the Murray area!

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Best Western continues to be at the top of the list for this business traveler. The staff always goes the extra mile to help guests. The breakfast is always an industry leader. The rewards programs are among the best

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2017

My husband & I have stayed at this location, many times over the past 2 years, when dropping-off or picking-up our son from Murray Univ. It's affordable, reasonably nice and the included breakfasts are good. We'll likely stay here many more times in the future.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We were in Murray to attend a horse competition that my granddaughter was in. She's on the msu equestrian team. While in Murray you should eat @ The KEg. Greart Cajun food. We will for sure make this trip again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family