“Great breakfast and lunch destination!”

Wild Mountain Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Murray
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

the food here is excellent! I've been here once before for lunch and had the smoke bomb. the food was delicious and cooked fresh! it even had gouda, which is a favorite of mine! This time I went there for breakfast and had the AM smoke bomb (egg instead of ham) and had a cinnamon roll ! the only thing that would make it better is if they had the cinnamon roll a little hotter, but that's just personal taste.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We stopped here on our way to my parents in OK. I like trying local deli's and bakeries and found this while searching for places on the internet. Best decision ever. Two of us got the AM Turkey Bomb. I wasn't a big fan of smoked Gouda but the sandwich looked interesting and decided to order it as is. I did not regret it at all! The sandwich was excellent and my son loved it as well. My other son got a sausage,egg and cheese sandwich and their friend had a bagel. Both were happy with their choices. We also loved the location and the decor. The service was great and the employees were very friendly. We also got cinnamon rolls for the road and they were absolutely delicious. I We live an hour and a half from Murray and am looking for something to do in the area just to eat here again.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

We were in Murray visiting on a Saturday in July. The parking was easy, and the location was perfect since afterwards, we got to enjoy the Farmer's Market being held in the town square. At the bakery, I enjoyed a cinnamon roll & a cup of coffee. Nice seating area. Seems to be a popular place for the locals.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Long wait. Slow service. But we were there at lunch time on a Thursday. We tried their oatmeal turtle bars; not much flavor. We had the 4 layer strawberry cake. It was pretty but again not much flavor And slightly dry-spongy. My mother really liked the almond filled croissant.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

I have only eaten there a few times but the food was very good! And pastries are always a good idea!