“The breakfast soufflés are addictive!”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #52 of 94 Restaurants in Murray
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Panera Bread is a chain I have only visited a few times in other cities, and when this one opened in Murray I would only occasionally go through the drive thru for bagels, but after trying their breakfast soufflés I am hooked - they seem to sell out early so I have tried several flavors, including spinach and bacon, spinach artichoke and my favorite sofrito - and they are all unbelievably good! I never dine in but the drive thru service is quick and friendly.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

I love the variety of sandwiches and soups that Panera serves. I love that their bread is baked fresh- it's so great!

Reviewed 17 February 2016

I probably wont be supporting Panera since its last statements on the second amendment. BUT its is pretty good food and a nice place.

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

I have only been through the drive through at this particular location but I have not been disappointed ...the food is excellent.the service may be lacking a little and this may be as a result of having many college students or emplyees and no properly trained management, however, the problem is not bad enough to keep me from returning....overall good!

Reviewed 11 December 2015

If you like Panera's menu and atmosphere then your in the right place. If your used to fast, friendly service and perfectly portioned and prepared meals that you get at most Panera's then this location is not for you. Been here three times now thinking that they would improve and find a crew that want's to smile and be helpful. I was wrong. The crew seems to be new, but they still have same, you're bothering me slightly attitude. Plus the food looks like a 4 year old put it together and the portions are all over the place.