“Panera - ya can't go wrong!”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #51 of 94 Restaurants in Murray
Reviewed 14 February 2017

No matter what you get, you can't go wrong at Panera! The food is delicious - with the Beef and White Cheddar Panini being one of my favorites. Or, maybe it's the Greek Salad, and maybe the Cheddar Broccoli Soup in a Sourdough Bread Bowl. Or then there's the clam chowder! Shoot! Ya can't go wrong! And it's clean, comfortable, and the Green Tea at the fountain is the best. And if you love bagels - grab some of the Asiago Cheese Bagels to go. I use them for regular sandwiches during the week and they're a great break from standard bread in a bag.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

This is a good place to visit for a pastry and coffee. Quick service, clean, and comfortable. Like to take advantage of the rewards using their mobile app.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Panera Bread is like any other Panera Bread good sandwiches and soups. Panera Bread offers a delicious treat unbeknownst to the individual who consumes it. Fly Vomit Pastries . For a restaurant that touts healthy food and clean eating why would you allow your cookies and muffins to set out in the open so that flies can infect them with their turds and vomit? When this was brought to the attention of the staff, I was told there was nothing they could do about it. How about enclosed display cases? The fact that the staff had such half-hearted attitudes on the matter makes me wonder what the kitchen looks like. Very nasty....

Reviewed 13 June 2016

This is great healthier choice and 'girl' food. LOL My wife loves to eat here. They have items most in Murray do not. Salads and sandwiches...oh, and soups. She loves them all. But, for the 200lb guy who is very hungry, you might leave hungry or broke if you buy enough to get filled up. So, I take her there and then I eat elsewhere.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Panera Bread is a chain I have only visited a few times in other cities, and when this one opened in Murray I would only occasionally go through the drive thru for bagels, but after trying their breakfast soufflés I am hooked - they seem to sell out early so I have tried several flavors, including spinach and bacon, spinach artichoke and my favorite sofrito - and they are all unbelievably good! I never dine in but the drive thru service is quick and friendly.