Comfort Inn Lexington South(Nicholasville)(Great Value!)
US$80
Derby Inn & Suites(Nicholasville)
US$59
Home Place Inn(Nicholasville)
US$55
Priceline
Asbury Inn & Suites(Wilmore)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
US$66
US$208
US$188
EmbassySuites.com
US$109
Homewood
US$66
All reviewsfront deskpancakesnice stafffitness roomindoor poolthe air conditioningshower curtainseveral yearsthe breakfast areabeds were comfortablefirst choiceexcellent stayin towngreat pricefree breakfastnon smokinghie
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Y'all. Only half the ice machines work. The fitness center is only accessible through the sauna (AKA the incorrectly ventilated pool area) and although the signs say there are free earbuds for use in the fitness center, I never saw them. Every five minutes you are reminded you will be kicked out and fined (after being kicked out no less) if you say something after ten pm. Staying here with children was terrifying. I expected to be asked to leave every moment I was awake which was most moments because the beds are so hard you can't sleep. There's a Comfort Inn in Nicholasville. I've never stayed there, but I'll try it or the Walmart parking lot before I stay at this place again. PS: Breakfast didn't suck too bad but it took them fifteen minutes to get the pancake machine working. Did I mention only every other ice machine worked and they tried to kick everyone out who breathed after 10?

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018

My wife and I were here for a week from Sunday 22 April 2018. The rooms are spacious and the bed was comfortable. There is a pool and fitness area. But we had a succession of problems that show some serious failures in the hotel’s maintenance.

The room we were checked into had a toilet that did not flush properly. Fortunately we spotted this quickly and were moved into another room. This room had an air conditioning fan that did not turn off when the A/C was switched off. The receptionist couldn’t fix this and offered us yet another change of rooms, but we declined. Having had a very long flight from Australia we slept soundly anyway. The next day, Monday, we expected the A/C would be fixed. But that night when we returned to our room we discovered the problem was not resolved. In fact it turned out that not only was the fan stuck on, but the A/C had failed. The room got very hot overnight – so on Tuesday we were moved to our third room. The A/C was fine in this room. But there was an intermittent noise we finally tracked down to a drip from the ceiling coming from the room above when the shower in that room was being used.

Breakfast was the standard fare. Monday was fine, but on Tuesday there was nothing but skim milk on offer. Apparently a busy weekend and everything else had run out. Clearly someone had miscalculated in ordering.

On a positive note the reception staff we dealt with were unfailingly helpful and polite.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Bradley D, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nicholasville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We take maintenance issues serious and try to fix them on the spot so our guests can enjoy themselves while visiting us. Thank you so much for bringing them to my attention. Some of our units are on manual, which means that there is not a functioning thermostat in the room. These can cause the fan not to shut off. I have addressed this issue with our out sourced A/C company to find a way to correct this issue. We have also fixed the toilet and shower problem. Again, I am so sorry you experienced this and hope you give us another try to show you that this was just a string of unfortunate mistakes. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The location was easy to find. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. Our room which was on the first floor, was facing towards the pool. Luckily, it was quiet. We liked the shower a lot. The breakfast is average, but you can find things you will like.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed here for a visit with family. The room was very clean. The breakfast was good. The staff was very courteous. We did visit the pool each evening. They always had clean towels out for your use. Would highly recommend this location.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Bradley D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nicholasville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to let us know about your experience here at the Holiday Inn Express in Nicholasville Kentucky. We take pride in our clean rooms, quality of sleep and wonderful breakfast selections. We try hard here at our little hotel to do everything right for our guests, but sometimes mistakes happen. When we get those reviews, we correct them as soon as we can to better our future guest and returning guests. With that said, is so nice when we do get positive feedback. We appreciate every kind word you gave us and I will definitely share your review with the
staff.
We look forward in seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Nice property with a great staff. Comfy beds, nice rooms but toilet seat was loose.

Fitness room was good. Breakfast at HIE was defined always by the "to die for" cinnamon rolls. Heard that the brand is considering contracting the rolls with Cinnabon. I think thats a mistake as I think HIE has the best cinnamon rolls on this hotel planet. I hope the switch does not happen.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Bradley D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nicholasville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to let us know about your experience here at the Holiday Inn Express in Nicholasville Kentucky. We take pride in our clean rooms, quality of sleep and wonderful breakfast selections. We love our Cinnamon rolls as well. I sneak one myself every now and then. We try hard here at our little hotel to do everything right for our guests, but sometimes mistakes happen. When we get those reviews, we correct them as soon as we can to better our future guest and returning guests. With that said, is so nice when we do get positive feedback. We appreciate every kind word you gave us and I will definitely share your review with the
staff.
We look forward in seeing you again in the near future.