“What a fun and delicious find”

Parker's Drive-In Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 210 Restaurants in Paducah
Reviewed 26 June 2017

My son wanted to stop because of the pin ball games. He ordered the catfish platter and it was yummy. The hushpuppies were the best around. They had corn kernels inside. We had fried pickles as an appetizer. They were like none others that we have had. They were little slivers. It was a nice change. My husband had a cheeseburger and he said it was the best he has had in a while. I had the small BBQ sandwich with okra. All was super good. My son also had a root beer shake and my husband had the hot fudge cake. I noticed they serve dipped cones and then sprinkle nuts around it. That is what I want next time we go back. Everything we very good. The service was very friendly. You order at the front and then sit down and they bring the food to you.

You can also pull up to a drive in box and order to go.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Traveling through and decided to stop. Cute 50's diner feel. Wait staff is very friendly. Had the hamburger special and kids corndog meal. The food was very good and loved the crinkle fries. They were making fresh waffle cones that smelled very good. Unfortunately we didn't have any ice cream. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped at a wonderful rest stop called Whitehaven on our way home from Nashville off Interstate 24. Decided to try to eat at this exit. Tried to go to the Dairyette but it was closed so found this on Trip Advisor on the same road. So glad we did. We went inside but you can eat at your car. We both had cheeseburgers. The double is huge. The burgers are thin like Steak and Shake but good. Buns were toasted and good. Crispy crinkle fries. Took the recommendations to try the shakes. I had a peanut butter shake that was delicious! Neat place and worth the time! Friendly service.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

We ate here in way home from Florida. Food was very good and staff very friendly. Had a 50s style diner decor. A little off the interstate but was well worth the extra. Ike or two.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Ok folks....read other reviews before stopping for quick bite....ordered chili burgers....NOT chili on the burgers....it is coney sauce....complete different ballgame! Place is cute, servers are friendly, but burgers are thin and flavorless....crinkle fries ok.....ice cream products look good, but we did not sample.....would not come back...