“We ordered online/delivery”

Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #19 of 203 Restaurants in Paducah
Description: Welcome to the home of America's Farm Fresh! Order online for curbside pickup or delivery (where available). Join us at your Bob Evans in Paducah for all your breakfast, lunch and dinner favorites all day, every day. As always, we're committed to the health and safety of our guests and employees. We're taking extra precautions in our restaurants and encouraging the use of online ordering for takeout, curbside pickup and delivery. Some menu items and store hours may be impacted during this time. We are working to keep all who visit and work for our restaurants safe by elevating our already diligent cleaning and sanitation procedures, enforcing strict hand-washing practices and increasing the use of antibacterial hand sanitizers at each of our restaurants.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered online/delivery from our hotel. Our order was delivered in 30 minutes as promised. It was hot and delicious! The only glitch was no burger condiments were included.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (159)

Reviewed 27 October 2020

Stopped for breakfast on our way out of town. As usual, the staff was friendly and the food was good.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank Steve H
Reviewed 20 August 2020

I was staying at a nearby hotel and didn't want to go too far for dinner but didn't want heavy stiff, either. I checked the on-line menu and ordered a Wildfire Chicken salad. It was ready for pickup when promised, with no tortilla strips as I requested. The chicken was very good- cooked in a nice sauce and still juicy. The salad containing it was your standard iceberg lettuce with a few shreds of purple cabbage and carrot bits. It could have used a little more variety. I git dressing on the side, as requested, but the sauce on the chicken was really enough to flavor the whole dish.

They appeared to be pickup/takeout only, at least when I was there (7:30 PM on a Monday).

A good choice.

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank Athena53
Reviewed 25 July 2020 via mobile

I ate here this morning and wish I hadn't. While I was initially impressed regarding their COVID precautions, such as masks being required for their staff and social distanced seating, I later saw very disturbing behavior. I witnessed my waitress pick up coffee mugs (clearing a table) with her gloved hands inside the used mugs! She also touched the top, where people drink. Then she was asked to bring salt and pepper to a table. While wearing those same gloves, she picked up the salt and pepper by the tops, where the salt or pepper comes out, and delivered them to her customers. I'm now very concerned about everything she brought to me and praying that no customer had COVID this morning, as we'd all be exposed with this cross contamination.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 14 July 2020 via mobile

We had a breakfast for dinner and really enjoyed it. Eggs, sausage and hash browns. The sausage and gravy is always good. Our server was very good. Close to numbers hotels.

Date of visit: July 2020